Apartment, 1 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
This loft is located in the very typically Parisian 20th Arrondissement on rue Pelleport (porte de Bagnolet) between rue Belgrand and avenue Gambetta. Found on the right bank, it's close to the lively Bastille area and is known for its safe and cultural diversity.
It's an open space ideal for a couple (1 king size bed) with children or a party of 4 friends.
Buses provide a direct commute to/from the airport Paris-Charles de Gaulle to/from Porte de Bagnolet.
PLEASE CHECK RENTAL RATES BELOW.
Relax in this Lovely Spacious Loft Apartment
About the Owner
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Relax in this Lovely Spacious Loft Apartment
We loved Paris in the Spring Time!
We were very comfortable in this lovely loft apartment which gave us a chance to stretch out and relax at the end of our European (4 country) vacation. We enjoyed all the comforts of home and then some. The apartment was bright, airy, very clean and well furnished. It was great to start the day with breakfast in the modern, well equipped kitchen and plan the day's activities, and then finish the day with a glass of wine on our very own balcony. The owner was very pleasant and easy to deal with. She assured us that she had ordered 4 days of beautiful weather - and she was right on. We made good use of the internet - checking train schedules, opening & closing times of sites we wished to visit etc. We made free international phone calls and good use of the washer and dryer. At the corner to the right there is a grocery store, bakery, roast chicken take-out, cafes/bars etc. and the Gambetta metro station took us every where we wanted to go. This was our first VRBO experience and we'd happily stay there again. It is exactly as pictured, and more.
Activity and Interests
The closest metro is Porte de Bagnolet or Gambetta (line #3). It is a short metro ride to Place de la Nation, which provides easy access to any part of Paris, and to the La Defense business district as well as the European Disney Resort or Parc de la Villette.
For major sporting events head for the Palais Omnisports, Stade de France or Parc des Princes. At the corner there is a grocery store, bakery, roast chicken take-out, cafes/bars etc.
Place Gambetta is in a neighbourhood of leafy avenues and shopping streets bubbling with character in the 20th district of Paris, with a close-knit village feel just 15-20 minutes from the world-famous attractions of downtown Paris, such as the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Pompidou Centre, and equally well located to visit the Sacré Coeur and the enchanting Montmartre, with a short metro ride. The location is very convenient for travellers coming into Paris from Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports.
For a night out, head for the area around Rue Oberkampf (metro: Oberkampf, line 9) and its extensive array of bars, clubs and restaurants, or why not try out the Belleville quarter's sprinkling of superb value Middle Eastern or South East Asian eateries? (Metro: Belleville, line 11), all this within reach in less than 10 minutes. Within walking distance is the Père Lachaise cemetery, the resting place of several eminent cultural and historical figures and worthy of an afternoon's visit or go the Buttes Chaumont park for a 'promenade'.
It's a quintessentially Parisian neighbourhood.
It's close to the lively Bastille area, and offers direct transport links to the city's major tourists attractions and areas of interest. Additionally you can link up with RER regional train services to Disneyland Paris from Place de la Nation.
The neighbourhood is authentically Parisian, boasting a wide range of cafés, shops and street markets and is the ideal choice for visiting the City of Lights.
For major sporting events head for the Palais Omnisports. Explore the Bercy Village shopping and leisure complex on the banks of the Seine, or lose yourself in the immense Bois de Vincennes park, where the flower gardens and beautiful chateau merit your attention. All this just 15 minutes' metro ride. Chatelet, Les Halles, the Louvre, the Pompidou Centre and Notre Dame Cathedral are also a brief 20 minute journey.
As an honorary Parisian, living as a local, you’re also part of the street life: the cafés, bars, bistros and brasseries; the markets, gardens and boulevards. This is the true Paris: the one you only really know by living here.
The location is also ideal for trips to Disneyland Paris, with RER trains direct from Nation. The ideal place to chill out and unwind in the City of Lights!
for 1 to 2 Guests
1 Week (7 nights) 840 Euros
2 Weeks (14 nights) 1,610 Euros
3 Weeks (21 nights) 2,200 Euros
4 Weeks (28 nights) 2,580 Euros please inquire for rates for 3-4 guests.
Discount applies for longer stay.
The loft is usually rented for at least a week, please no inquiries for stay shorter than 4 nights. For 4-6 nights, nightly rate = 130€/n + cleaning fee of 90€.
TO SECURE the rental a bank transfer of 50% of the rental cost or a check in USD of the security deposit of 50% of the rental cost will need to be made 1 month prior to arrival at the latest.
The balance is due on arrival -cash is preferred or travelers checks- (and a security deposit of 50% of the rental cost, if not sent to confirm booking prior to arrival)
Should you have (expected or unexpected) visitors staying over for a night or two please let me know before they arrive. A fee could apply.
HIGH SEASON rates: please add 20% to the rates above
Summer holidays (from June 15- Sept15),
X-mas holiday season (from Dec15-Jan15) and Easter holiday season
or any special event taking place in Paris (big concert,sports championships for example)
Can also be rented for longer terms rental, please inquire for rates.
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered ...
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair accessible
- live theater
- theme parks
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 750 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- This loft can sleep 4 people but pls be aware that being a loft it's an open space (no doors except entrance and bathrooms)
- Guests provide their own meals
- The 80m2 (approx. 860 sq. ft.) loft (2.40m ceilings on the first level and 2.50m ceilings on the second one), 4 sleeping available (1 king size bed + 2 single beds) in the loft with air conditioning and a terrace. All recently remodeled, it's on the fifth floor (6th in the USA) of a building built in the early 70's. It also comes with a garage (extra). The building is equipped with 2 elevators, a concierge and is protected by a code system. The rooms have hardwood floors and the furniture is modern. This loft is equipped with a cable system that provides a high-speed internet connection and WiFi and big TV flat screen (2) and international channels acces + free phone calls to many countries. On the 1st level the bathroom has a shower, a washbasin, a toilet, a washing machine and a dryer. On the same level there is an entrance closet, an open brand new kitchen equipped with 2 ovens (regular + micro wave), dishwasher, espresso coffee machine, toaster... The living room opens to a sunny terrace with a table and chairs. There is a sofa bed (big single - 120cm/50 inch) downstairs and an other sofa bed (queen size) upstairs. A staircase leads to the upper floor (approx. 430 sq. ft.), which is divided into a master bedroom with a king size bed, a second bathroom, a walk-in closet and an office area. The master bathroom has a comfortable bathtub, a washbasin, a toilet and an opaque glass wall. The office area comes with a desk, bookshelves, chairs and a sofa. This level is opened on the 1st one and has the same bay window facing the view of Paris (roofs of the city, Eiffel tower...) at first sight when you wake up! It also has a window on the opposite side facing northeast into a quiet courtyard. PLEASE be AWARE that the apartment is a loft that is to say it's an 'open space/volume'. It can sleep up to 4 on the upper level or 2 upstairs and 2 dowstairs but the only doors you'll find are bathrooms doors so it might not be ideal for 2 couples (?).