The unfortunate loss of the renter's family member opens up February and March
Loll on your tiled, beach-view patio in this 2/2 ground-level unit
overlooking the largest pool in the area where kids can play in the
water safely. Or walk over to your private beach entrance to stroll
the beach or splash in the waves. Can a Florida beachside vacation
get better than this? We don't think so!!
A modern kitchen with granite counters and all new appliances is
fully appointed and ready to help you heat up dinner from one of the
great seaside restaurants, support your grilling just out the front
door or allow you to create a gourmet meal. From cutting boards to
Cuisinarts, this kitchen has it all!
A King bed in the master (with private bath) and two double beds
in the second bedroom let you and your family sleep comfortably
under starlit ocean skies, gentle ocean breezes and the sounds of
soft waves crashing on the beach just yards away.
High-speed wireless is available plus local phone/message service.
Flagler Beach is located on the Atlantic coast of Florida between St.
Augustine and Daytona Beach wth these wonderful thngs to do:
- 20 miles of beautiful, golden coquina beach
- Boating (rentals, charters & marina)
- Golf at Ocean Palm 9-hole executive golf course next door and
five-plus world-class PGA courses nearby
- Tennis (on-site)
- Shore and deep sea fishing
- Spa and health services
- Whale watching (winter)
- Canoeing, kayaking, hiking & cycling in several nearby area
nature reserves -- Walk to Gamble Rodgers State Park!
- Nearby bike rentals (bike path along the beach runs the length
of Flagler County)
- Scuba diving
- Seafood and farmers markets and many excellent restaurants
- Less than 30 minutes from St. Augustine, Marineland, Kennedy
Space Center, and Daytona Beach
- Less than ninety minutes from Sea World, Disney World, and
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.