House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
* Beautiful custom 3 bedroom home that sleeps 6! Enjoy this quiet,tranquil private seaside community with all the amenities of abeautiful resort!
* Playa del Oro is voted the #1 Development in San Felipe! We're on the sea side of San Felipe!
* Everything you need to enjoy an active or peaceful vacation is right within the Playa del Oro development.
* Have your morning coffee or afternoon margarita on the patio or the rooftop while you enjoy the beautiful ocean and mountain views from our home! We have an unobstructed view of the mountains and the ocean from our patio!
* Take a walk on the private beach, a short walk from our house, and generally you have the whole beach to yourself! Or drive your favorite off road vehicle (ATV) on the beach!
* Three bedroom (queen beds in all rooms) home that includes everything you'll need to enjoy your stay! Fully equipped kitchen, all new appliances, towels,linens, CD/DVD player, (with a large collection of DVDs to watch), SATELLITE TV water filtration system, individually controlled air conditioning/heating in each room, ceiling fans in each room.
* BBQ, large brick patio and covered patio, outdoor shower and rooftop access with a 360 degree view of the mountains and ocean, beautiful to watch the sunrise/set.
* Jacuzzi, lap pool and family pool! Private beach with private access, grocery store with deli and fresh bakery, pizza parlor, gym, laundromat/laundry service, restaurant/bar/live entertainment - all within the property!
* San Felipe is safe to come to, we have never had any problems or felt unsafe in San Felipe. For your added protection we have 24/7 security at Playa del Oro.
*No Smoking in the house
About the Owner
call property manager tony at 3234491391
Guestbook comments from the manager
(email received from Jennifer after rental)
We had an amazing stay at your beautiful home in Playa de Oro.
Everything you have there amenity wise was so much and even more than we could have needed!
We felt like we were at home and very comfortable.
As I mentioned, we brought our golf cart down with us and was able to access the beach from the little entry in the back and that made it even easier!
I am so thankful that you allowed us to stay and again can't thank you enough for allowing us into your home. All of your tips were great and helpful. We are very familiar with San Felipe but there was information even that we didn't have so I thought that was very informative.
Thank you again from all four of us for making our weekend great!!!!
2 traveler reviews
Home was very clean and the Irvines were very helpful. Thanks for recommending Pablo our fishing trip was great. Hope to meet you sometime when we are down again.
From the Owner
“gated secured private community”
Activity and Interests
* Swimming (pool or beach)
* Championship golf course overlooking the Sea of Cortez about 1 mile away (or try your hand at the sand golf course for free!)
* Walk to the Sea of Cortez with it's private beautiful white pristine beaches, collect sea shells and all other beach activities,
* The town of San Felipe is about 10 min away and there you can enjoy beach activities and beach rentals (banana boat rides!), kayaking, fishing (or as we say 'catching' - we can recommend Pablo to take youfishing!) great restaurants, ATV rentals - many sand/dirt trails to ride, nightlife/night clubs,shopping, great restaurants and much more.
* Rent or bring your own ATV or dune buggy, you'll have miles of beaches and trails right from our private beach in the development!
* Many great local restaurants (I'll be happy to give recommendations!)with activities such as Karaoke, Name that Tune, etc.
* San Felipe has an international airport
* I have many more photos, just ask if you'd like to see more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Sep 18 2014 - Dec 31 2015
Changeover Day: Friday
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning $65.00
- Refundable damage deposit $200.00
- Tax Rate 1.0%
a reservation deposit is required to reserve the property; balance due at checkin plus the fully refundable $200.00 damage deposit; for all details contact tony at 3234491391 or 8054047086 and please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org special event times such as baja 250 and holidays will be higher rates, this home does not allow pets and allows up to 6 people; we take deposits thru paypal
Nightly Rate begins at: $150 -
Weekly Rate: $995.00
Special: $150 per night, 7th night free. Accept PAY PAL (not valid special events (e.g. races) or holiday weeks)!
Rates are $150.00 per night (unless special rate active), two night
minimum. Weekly rate: $995 - $1,195.00
which includes the 7th night FREE
local taxes and cleaning fee are applicable
Payment in full due at checkin
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- * Pools (2) and jacuzzi with beautiful views * Restaurant and bar with poolside service * Free Wi-Fi at the restaurant/pool * Live weekend entertainment at the restaurant and other weekly activities such as Karaoke! * Laundromat with laundry service available too! * Grocery store with all you'll need, fresh vegetables & fruit, deli, fresh baked bread and internet cafe. * * Property Management will provide keys and take you to the house and be available to you, should the need arise. * Gated community with 24 hour security