Our cottage is located on Little "L" Lake, five-miles South of
Baldwin, MI. Little "L" Lake is a quiet, no-motor lake that is
approx. 25-30 acres in size. Good fishing (bass & panfish) and swimming
with a nice sandy beach.
Totally Remodeled with most of the comforts of home and three NEW Kayaks!!!
Fall fishermen and hunters are welcome!!!
For those looking to get away from the city this is the PERFECT place to do it!! NO annoying internet, cable TV, or air conditioning to distract from quality time with the family. Cottage has plenty of windows and is shaded to enjoy the great lake breezes and hear the loons on the lake as the sun rises in the morning.
Close to many activities such as:
- 3 Miles to enjoy Canoeing, kayaking, tubing,
and fishing on the Pere Marquette River.
- 5 Miles to challenge yourself at Pere Marquette Trails,
an 18-Hole Golf Course.
- 6 Miles away from a public boat launch on Big Star Lake
for jet-ski or power boating enthusiasts.
- 35 Miles to enjoy a day at Ludington State Park Beach
on beautiful Lake Michigan or the tourist shoping downtown.
- Enjoy a day trip to Michigan's Adventure Amusement Park.
- 2 Miles to the grocery store and 5 Miles to local
shops and restaurants.
- Close to many snowmobile and X-country ski trails
- In the heart of the Manistee National Forest for hunting,
hiking, snowshoeing, etc.
- Many local fishing guides for trout, salmon, and steelhead.
(inquire if interested and I can supply contact info)
- Thousands of acres for hunting opportunities.
(let me know what you're looking for and I can get you started)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Paypal Gift or Check prior to arrival.
Summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
Weekly - $800 - Saturday to Saturday
Weekends (as available) - $450 - Friday & Saturday Nights
Weekly - $500 - Saturday to Saturday
Weekends & Nightly (as available) - $150 per night