Welcome to Bellamar! Our beautiful vacation community surrounded by lush tropical foliage is located in one of the newest and most desirable areas of South Fort Myers. We're only minutes to Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel and Captiva Islands, retaurants, shopping, golfing, sight seeing and so much more!
Location: A couple blocks east of San Carlos Blvd. on Gladiolus Dr.
Our NEW spacious coach home unit is situated on the main floor--no stairs to climb! It's tastefully decorated Floridian style in soothing neutral tones.
* The kitchen is equipped with all modern appliances: side by side refrigerator with front door ice and water dispenser, glass cook top stove, garbage disposal, plus small electric appliances and utensils to meet all of your cooking needs. An eat-at counter bar allows for a quick snack or extra seating.
* The attached garage with a private entrance to the kitchen offers maximum convenience--makes unloading the groceries so easy!
* The living and dining rooms have plenty of comfortable seating. They're bordered by wall to wall sliding glass doors that open up to the grand lanai. Surrounded by tropical foliage and a palm tree view, it's the perfect place to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or simply take in the warm breezes.
* The master suite includes a king size bed, walk-in closet, generous sized bathroom, his and her sinks, a private toilet area, desk and cable tv.
* The guest room has two twin beds, a spacious full bath, and it's own cable tv.
Overnight guests will enjoy the privacy and you will too!
* The laundry room and pantry are located right off the kitchen--one more great convenience.
We take great pride in the immaculate condition of our coach home--guaranteed to feel like your home away from home. You won't want to leave!
Sorry, no pets allowed, smoking on lanai only.
Other great reasons you'll enjoy staying at Bellamar!
* It's a quiet, beautiful vacation community with friendly people
* Only a five minute drive to Fort Myers Beach
* Close to water rentals, boat rides, fishing and sea side dining
* Golf and tennis facilities near by
* Ten minutes to Sanibel or Captiva Islands
* Close to theaters and interesting spots for sight seeing
* Within walking distance to shopping or dining
* Near several new shopping centers, including an outlet mall
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.