Spacious Spanish colonial home located in the heart of Mazatlan's cultural center. Located on Pedregoso street in the central historic district of old Mazatlan.
* 2 Bedrooms - Queen sized beds - Air conditioning, ceiling fans
* 1.5 Bathrooms - Upstairs: full bath w large rain shower - Downstairs: half bath plus enclosed outdoor shower
* Kitchen - Fully equipped, refrigerator, stove, microwave - Counter seating for 2
* Living Area - Comfortably seats 4 to 6, air conditioning
* Covered Terrace - Dining for 4
* Rooftop Deck - Water view, table, chairs, canopy
We were really impressed by the wonderful restoration of the house - so lovely and liveable. Most appreciated the plentiful towels, good beds, appliances, etc.
* Three blocks to Olas Altas beach, the Malecon, and restaurants
* Six blocks to Plazuela Machado (restaurants, museums, Angela Peralta theatre,
and cultural events)
* Four blocks to the cathedral, Panama restaurant, the central
market, and department stores
* One block from a Sabalo Centro bus stop (air conditioned bus that
goes to the Golden Zone)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.