A beautiful, single-family, detached home at 800 Venice Court in North Mission Beach. Venice is a nice, very quiet Court, primarily family-oriented.
This is a 3-story home with an attached, 1-car garage. Covering 1,141 square feet, this 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has all of the conveniences.
* You're 9 houses from the Pacific Ocean and 4 away from the Mission Bay.
* BONUS: Each of the houses are about 10 feet wide.
The house is 3-stories, near the maximum height allowed in Mission Beach. Views from the rooftop are far ranging, and relatively private as many of the neighbors do not have rooftop decks of any description. A few do, most do not.
The 1st floor:
The ground level floor features the kitchen, living room and half bath.
The kitchen and living room are one, large room. No walls separate. On one end of the room, is a flat screen television mounted to the wall. On the other end of the room, is a 6-person dining booth. Separating these two, from the refrigerator, stove and everything else is a center island with bar stools providing seating for two.
* A fully equipped kitchen, including granite covered center island with slide-out cabinet storage & built-in wine rack
* Coffee maker, cups, plates, pots, pans, forks, knifes, spoons, toaster and more
* A 50's style red dining booth and table, seats up to 6 adults
* Stainless steel range/oven, convection oven/microwave, and dishwasher
* Full-size refrigerator
* Couch, seating for two or three
* Coffee table
* TV is a 37-inch, DirecTV, with built-in wall speakers
* DVD player
* Sink, mirror, storage cabinet around toilet
* The half bath separates the kitchen from the garage
* Two small autos could fit inside.
* For an example: My wife, Acura Integra. Mine, Jeep Cherokee. With teamwork, we could fit both inside. However, I would not recommend this to most. Unless you are a masterful parker, it can be a pain in the neck to park two. In North Mission Beach, nearby residential neighborhoods off Pacific Beach Drive provide ample, FREE, overnight parking throughout the year. This results in a short, bayside stroll along the boardwalk back to Venice Court - about 4 to 7 minutes depending on your strolling pace.
* The garage is attached to the home, with a garage door opener available for your use
The 2nd floor:
This part of the house is where the 2 bedrooms are situated. Traveling up from the first floor, up the 14 steps to the second floor, immediately upon your arrival look to the right - this is bedroom number two.
Bedroom # 2:
* The smaller of the pair of rooms
* Queen size bed with mattress topper for added comfort
* Linens provided. Typically 2-4 sets in the Queen size. Some people bring their own sheets, others do not. The cleaning crew washes loads of laundry each time they pass thru.
* Full bathroom with shower
* The shower has dual, his/hers, showerheads
* Tiled walls in slate & lighting provided thru built-in non-transparent glass blocks
* Surrounding the queen size bed, is built-in wall shelving
* Two windows, overlooking Mission Boulevard with a Pacific Ocean sliver
* TV is a 25-inch Sony
Stepping outside bedroom # 2. Straight ahead, 12-feet ahead, is the door leading to the master bedroom. Halfway in between, are two doors. The door to the right is the laundry room.
* Whirlpool "Duet" front-loading washer and dryer
* Laundry detergent and dryer sheets are typically provided
* Bathroom tissue and paper towels are also, typically provided
At the far south of the home, along Venice Court is the master bedroom. The wireless internet box is in this room, near the dresser. Log-in codes should be in the top drawer of the dresser (no computer provided, bring your laptop).
* California King sized bed with mattress topper for added comfort
* 2-4 sets of California King sized linens are provided
* Skylight above alcove area in the bedroom, small couch w/ottoman
* Three windows, overlooking Mission Boulevard and Venice Court
* Small 20-inch TV with DVD player
* Bedroom furniture includes a pair of dressers
* Relatively large walk-in closet, big enough to fit a queen size inflatable mattress
* The master bath has a huge 6x10 jet-tub
* Tankless water heater = unlimited hot water for the big tub
* The bath also functions as a shower, with detachable showerhead
* His/Hers sinks with full counter length mirror
* Skylight above the tub/shower area
In the hallway of the second floor, opposite the laundry room door is a second door. This one leads outside. Only up. Up to the private rooftop deck. About 400 square feet of space. The walls are above waist high, unless you are 9 feet tall.
The 3rd Floor:
From the rooftop deck - you can see & hear the Sea World Fireworks! Thes
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay