Step out onto the glass front balcony of this distinctive vacation condo to see the ocean, main pool and lush surroundings. The condo is equipped and furnished with amenities to allow for a relaxing vacation - with or without children!
* 3 bedrooms - 2 queen sized and 2 single beds - sleeps 6. (For an additional charge, 2 twin air matresses are available).
* 2 full bathrooms (each with a tub, shower and hair dryer).
* All bedrooms have overhead fans and air conditioners.
* All bedrooms and living room have flat screen LCD televisions with cable television and premium channels.
* The kitchen has stainless steel refrigerator with ice-maker, a garbage disposal, dishwasher, ceramic-top stove, toaster, blender, and coffee maker. Dishes, pots and pans, silverware, cups, and grill utensils are provided for your convenience. The kitchen counter has 3 bar stools.
* The dining room table seats 6, but can be extended to seat 8.
* WiFi in unit and at the clubhouse.
* Several beach chairs, a cooler, floats, a variety of beach toys, mini-golf putters and golf balls, basketball, volleyball, tennis balls and tennis raquets are provided by the unit to allow you to enjoy all the excellent condo complex amenities.
* Additional lounge chairs and umbrellas are available on a 'first come' basis throughout the multiple pools in the complex.
Maid service is NOT provided but a washer and dryer is located in the unit if you choose to wash items during your stay. A few rolls of toilet paper and a roll of paper towels are provided. A beach towel and 1-2 bath towels are provided per person, per stay.
No smoking & No pets - please.
Puerto Rico is blessed with average annual temperatures of 82 degrees. Within driving distance, you will find Outlet malls; El Yunque rain forest; Golf; Ferries to Culebra and Vieques; Old San Juan; Casinos; Bio-luminescent Bay; Fishing; Surfing: Horseback riding; Hiking along the coast; El Morro; Luquillo; Dorato; Rio Camuy Cave Park; Rincon; Museums; Water Parks; casual and fine dining and unique Puerto Rican cuisine; and more
...... but don't forget to take a few steps to the beach or pool, sit back, enjoy a good book, and feel the ocean breeze and the warm sun of this caribbean paradise!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.