Feel the calming energy of the ocean and enjoy an unobstructed 180 degree, white water,
ocean view, less than 300 feet from the beach in our newly renovated mid century modern
building. Spread out with over 1600 square feet of living space in this comfortable tri
level unit. Four out of the five rooms have full ocean views. You’ll almost feel like you’re
on a houseboat. Fall asleep to the sound of the waves breaking on the shore and wake up
to a beautiful sunrise everyday. Watch the pelicans dive and the dolphins leap by day. See
the twinkling lights of the “Queens Necklace” by night.
The kitchen, dining and living rooms are bright, open and spacious. All three overlook the
ocean. Each of the two bedrooms and bathrooms are separate and private. One is on the
top level and the other is on the bottom level. This place could easily and comfortably be
shared with a co-worker or another couple. The décor is sleek and modern yet
comfortable and homey. It is impeccably decorated with a chocolate brown and ocean
blue, (sea and sand) color scheme. This unit comfortably sleeps 4 but we will
accommodate as many as 6 people. Rates are based on an occupancy of 1 to 4 guests. We are primarily a weekly rental but will consider shorter stays (2-6 nights) when the inquiry is within two weeks of the booking or if we have odd days to fill
• You name it
• Beach with tidepools: less than a 1/2 block away (about a 3 to 5 minute walk).
• The Getty Villa: Less than a 1/2 block away.
• Gladstone’s 4 Fish: A lovely 1/2 mile walk down the beach. You can also walk to the
• Biking and Rollerblading. The bike path starts 1 mile away and goes on for miles and
• Hiking: There are so many wonderful hiking trails. One of the closest has a waterfall.
• Kayaking, surfing, boogie boarding, tide pooling, fishing, swimming, wind surfing, kite
surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, are all nearby.
• You will have a plethora of choices when it comes to places to shop, museums to go to,
movies, coffee shops, fabulous restaurants and nightlife.
• Amusement Parks: Besides of course the obvious… Disneyland, we have Pacific Park,
just minutes away at the historical Santa Monica Pier where there are free concerts in the
• Fireworks: In early July (especially on the 4th) you have a front row seat to several
spectacular and memorable fireworks displays.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 2 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
We require one half the rental fee to hold the unit. The balance (2nd half rental + cleaning + security deposit) is due 21 days before your visit.
Cancellation: Full refund it cancellation is more than 30 days prior to your stay. If within 30 days we will do our best to sell the time slot and refund to you the amount we are able to recover.
We are primarily a weekly rental but will consider shorter stays (2-6 nights) when the inquiry is within two weeks of the booking or if we have odd days to fill. Security deposit and cleaning fee are the same regardless of length of stay.
Absolutely no pets are permitted.