Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Feel the calming energy of the ocean and enjoy an unobstructed 180 degree, white water,
ocean view, less than 300 feet from the beach in our newly renovated mid century modern
building. Spread out with over 1600 square feet of living space in this comfortable tri
level unit. Four out of the five rooms have full ocean views. You’ll almost feel like you’re
on a houseboat. Fall asleep to the sound of the waves breaking on the shore and wake up
to a beautiful sunrise everyday. Watch the pelicans dive and the dolphins leap by day. See
the twinkling lights of the “Queens Necklace” by night.
The kitchen, dining and living rooms are bright, open and spacious. All three overlook the
ocean. Each of the two bedrooms and bathrooms are separate and private. One is on the
top level and the other is on the bottom level. This place could easily and comfortably be
shared with a co-worker or another couple. The décor is sleek and modern yet
comfortable and homey. It is impeccably decorated with a chocolate brown and ocean
blue, (sea and sand) color scheme. This unit comfortably sleeps 4 but we will
accommodate as many as 6 people. Rates are based on an occupancy of 1 to 4 guests. We are primarily a weekly rental but will consider shorter stays (2-6 nights) when the inquiry is within two weeks of the booking or if we have odd days to fill
About the Owner
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Wonderful vacation home
Most of our guests come here to relax, hear the ocean and watch the dolphins. But for the more adventurous, our location is ideal. Malibu is 27 miles long. We are located at the far south end of Malibu, so it's just a short drive to Santa Monica, the Pacific Palisades and the hub of Malibu. We recommend visiting as many of Malibu's beautiful beaches as possible. Each is unique and well worth the experience. We supply everything you need for a day at the beach. All freeways are close, but not too close so your options are endless.
In this day and age vacations may be few and far between for many. We strive to make our guests happy. We want them to leave with wonderful memories and of course... come back again and again.
(your humble hostess)
A Bit of Paradise
Activity and Interests
• You name it
• Beach with tidepools: less than a 1/2 block away (about a 3 to 5 minute walk).
• The Getty Villa: Less than a 1/2 block away.
• Gladstone’s 4 Fish: A lovely 1/2 mile walk down the beach. You can also walk to the
• Biking and Rollerblading. The bike path starts 1 mile away and goes on for miles and
• Hiking: There are so many wonderful hiking trails. One of the closest has a waterfall.
• Kayaking, surfing, boogie boarding, tide pooling, fishing, swimming, wind surfing, kite
surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, are all nearby.
• You will have a plethora of choices when it comes to places to shop, museums to go to,
movies, coffee shops, fabulous restaurants and nightlife.
• Amusement Parks: Besides of course the obvious… Disneyland, we have Pacific Park,
just minutes away at the historical Santa Monica Pier where there are free concerts in the
• Fireworks: In early July (especially on the 4th) you have a front row seat to several
spectacular and memorable fireworks displays.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 2 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
We require one half the rental fee to hold the unit. The balance (2nd half rental + cleaning + security deposit) is due 21 days before your visit.
Cancellation: Full refund it cancellation is more than 30 days prior to your stay. If within 30 days we will do our best to sell the time slot and refund to you the amount we are able to recover.
We are primarily a weekly rental but will consider shorter stays (2-6 nights) when the inquiry is within two weeks of the booking or if we have odd days to fill. Security deposit and cleaning fee are the same regardless of length of stay.
Absolutely no pets are permitted.
- pets not allowed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- One of the best features about our place is our "close to everything" location. Although all of Malibu is beautiful, it is 27 miles long so the north end can be remote, and can add about an hour to your travel time when heading into town. We are located just 3 doors inside Malibu at the south end. Close to EVERYTHING that the L.A. area has to offer. We are 1/2 mile from Sunset Blvd. which will take you directly into Brentwood, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Bel Aire, West Hollywood and Hollywood. It is a short drive, about 5 to 8 minutes to downtown Santa Monica, about 5 minutes to the Pacific Palisades and about 10 to 12 minutes to the hub of Malibu, your options are endless. • “Welcome” snack basket upon arrival with coffee, tea, fruit and protein bars. • Kitchen: Large granite kitchen with counter and stools overlooking the spectacular ocean view. Fully stocked. Includes a frig with filtered water and ice maker, built in microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal as well as a blender, mixer, food processor, coffee maker, teapot and a toaster. • Dining room: Spacious and elegant, It overlooks the step down living room. • Living Room: Open and spacious. We supply you with a telescope for ultimate viewing. You are close to the water and perched above so spotting dolphins and sea lions is easy. You can access the deck through the sliding glass doors for the ultimate in indoor-outdoor living. We have a 42 inch hi def TV with cable and DVD player. You can hook up your ipod and there is a stereo with a large and eclectic music selection. Also we have a selection of books to read while you are here. • Deck: A spacious covered and private outdoor room is furnished with a full size day bed (so wonderful to sleep on during a warm night, or a lovely napping spot during the day) You can access the deck from both the living room and master bedroom. Four folding chairs are supplied for additional seating. • Master Bedroom: Step down into this spacious retreat exquisitely furnished with chocolate leather, California King platform bed with 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets. There is a comfy reading chair and a white lacquer desk. There is tons of closet space and direct access to a private bath. • Master Bath: Spa like granite bathroom with a tub/ shower. There are 2 sinks. Both bathrooms are supplied with a blow dryer and a magnified and lighted make up mirror. • Second Bedroom: Queen size bed with 400 thread count Egyptian Cotton sheets. There is a comfy reading chair and a large desk. The bed has bolsters and can be used as a sofa to view the 27 inch flat panel TV. There is also cable and a DVD player in this room. It can easily be used as an office (for clients) or a den if desired. • Second Bathroom: This granite bathroom also has a spa feel. It has a spacious all glass shower with a hand held showerhead. • Garage: Enclosed parking for 2 cars with direct access to unit. You can park an additional car in front of the garage and there is plenty of street parking. • Laundry room: In the unit and fully stocked with laundry and cleaning supplies. • 4 backpack beach chairs, 4 beach towels, 16 quart cooler, beach umbrella, sand toys and a boogie board are available for your use. • Weekly cleaning and grocery shopping available for a fee. • The Spectrum Gym is walking distance away. You can purchase a weekly membership for a nominal fee. • Yogaworks yoga classes and meditation garden (lake shrine) are close by. • We offer free, high speed wireless internet throughout the unit. • A cordless phone with an answering machine and 2 handsets. Local and long distance calls within the continental United States are free. • A printer and scanner are available upon request for a nominal fee.