Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps (Monthly Rentals only)
(Check 'below' for availability.)
The Bay Mariner - On the water & steps from the Gulf of Mexico!
* Watch Spectacular sunsets on the beach, directly across the street from our condo.
*This Upscale ground floor condo is located directly on the Inter-coastal waterway complete with two large docks.
*Watch the Dolphins play from your enclosed sun-porch.
*The condo also has a gigantic party room/game room with a pool table.
*His & hers workout rooms with a sauna.
*The master bedroom has a king size bed/mattress with quality linens. The master bedroom also has a private bath with a separate dressing area and large walk in closet. Also the room has a new 32' TV.
*The second bedroom/den has a Queen size sleeper sofa with a high quality mattress or the room can be used as a large den just off the living room. *The second bathroom has just across the hall been renovated with a beautiful walk in shower.
*A large comfortable living room with a view of the inter-coastal waterway (ICW)
from the porch. A new Smart TV can use either the Digital cable channels or the internet TV channels.
*Located just South of Indian Rocks Beach, a beach trolley stops in
front of condo and runs to Clearwater Beach to the North (10
minutes) or St. Pete Beach to the South (15 minutes). *This is a no-smoking condo.
Available Dates: June 2015 through October 2015= $1195.00 + 12% tax. and December 2015= $1995.00 plus 12%tax..
April 2016 Through December 2016 are also available.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
*Conveniently located next to restaurants and retail shops.
*Near by Tampa International Airport (35 Minutes):
St.Petes/Clearwater Airport (15 minutes).
John's Pass (5 minutes), has: parasailing; fishing charter boats;
dolphin watch and sunset cruises; casino gambling; jet-ski and boat
rentals; shopping; tennis courts; and miniature golf!
*Disney World, MGM Studios, and Universal Studios - 90 minutes
*Busch Gardens & Adventure Island Water Park - 40 minutes
*Professional Sports Venues/ Raymond James Stadium (Tampa Bay
Buccaneers) 30 minutes
*Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay Devil Rays) 20 minutes
*St. Pete Forum (Tampa Bay Lighting) - 30 minutes
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2015 - Nov 30 2015
30 night minimum stay
Low Season II
Dec 1 2015 - Dec 31 2015
30 night minimum stay
Feb 1 2016 - Feb 29 2016
29 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2016 - Apr 30 2016
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning & linen fee $95 + Tax
- Tax Rate 12.0%
Fees are paid to our rental agent.
Monthly Rate: $1195 - $2900
2014/2015 Monthly Rental Prices.
Fees additional to the rent are:
Cleaning/Linen service $95.00 & (Security Deposit of $300.00or a damage waver fee of $45.00).
Rental Dates Available and Costs;
June 2014 through March 2015 is Booked.
April 2015 = $1995 Plus 12% tax.
May - November 2015 = $1195 Plus 12% tax.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Sauna ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- 975 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Located off the hall, across from the 2nd bedroom/den.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, This area has a seperate sink and makeup area.
- The master bath has a tub and shower. The second bathroom across from the guest room has a walk in shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, A new Queen Sleeper Sofa added January 2015
- The master bedroom is a large area with a king size bed. A love seat seating area, 32' flat screen TV. There is a large clothing dresser and mirror and a end table with drawers. There is also a large walk-in closet for clothes storage and dressing.
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- *Full Kitchen... Including: All Kitchen Silverware/Cookware/Dinnerware etc. *2 microwaves, toaster, coffeemaker, icemaker, self-cleaning oven, dishwasher etc. *Clothes washer/dryer down the hall, linens/towels/beach towels, central air conditioning, cable with 2TVs, VCR, DVD, an iron/ironing board, free local calls. No pets or smoking please. * TV. *300 channels of cable digital TV, unlimited free US and Canadian phone calls and High Speed Internet are included. *The condo is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Out door features an outside shower, largest heated pool in the area, Jacuzzi, Shuffleboard, assigned covered parking, and free fishing (no license required on private docks).