Welcome to our gorgeous, extensively remodeled, oceanfront villa! Kick up your feet and live large in this penthouse with two private master suites complimented by their own oceanfront verandahs and panoramic coastline views.
Virtually every room of this Amelia Island beachfront penthouse offers breathtaking 180 degree ocean views spanning the entire coastline. Throughout the penthouse you will enjoy the scent, sight and sound of the waves lapping the shoreline.
The penthouse comes equipped with:
* Free high-speed internet service, both wired and WiFi
* Two Oceanfront Verandahs, one off of each bedroom
* Beach gear: chairs, umbrellas, coolers, towels & toys
* Free long distance, international and local calling
* Private, Oversized Whirlpool Jacuzzi Tub for Two
* Two Master Suites, 1 King Bed & 1 Queen Bed
* Pack-n-Play and Auto-Inflatable Aero Beds
* CD players in each of the Master Suites
* Top-of-the-line Samsung 3D HDTV
* HDTVs in Both Master Bedrooms
* Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen
* Bose SoundDock for iPods
* Blu-ray and DVD players
* Sofabed in Living Room
* BBQ grills
This unique, completely remodeled villa features an Oversized Whirlpool Jacuzzi tub made for two with a spectacular ocean view. Indulge yourself in a relaxing jetted tub with someone you love, while you both take in the ocean's beauty.
Cool off in any of the resort’s 4 Crystal Clear Pools. Tennis anyone? There are 4 clay courts on the grounds and a professional tennis pro to help you get into the swing. Head out for a round of golf on the award winning neighboring courses.
Pamper yourself on the King-sized, pillow top mattress that will rock you to sleep in-between luxurious, Egyptian cotton sheets. Both the King and Queen Master Suites have their own full bathrooms complimented by granite countertops, new commodes and custom-made cabinetry.
We paid attention to every detail. The recessed lighting can be dimmed to create that romantic mood, while the 3 remote controlled ceiling fans and lights can be operated from the comfort of your beds.
This Amelia Island penthouse offers substantial upgrades, uncommon to vacation rentals. Enjoy the gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops imported from Spain. The kitchen also offers a spectacular coastline view so that the chefs in the family can look upon ocean for their culinary inspiration.
There is an assortment of kitchen small appliances including: food processor, waffle maker, wok, rice maker, blender, coffee maker and grinder, mixer, hot & iced tea maker, automatic juicer, Keurig Brewing System etc. to enhance your culinary adventures.
The penthouse is a short beach walk from the Ritz Carlton where you can enjoy free live music, dancing, exquisite dining and a top notch spa. Our Oasis is the perfect spot to simply relax, watch the dolphins play by day and moon dance along the waves at night.
Beyond the beach, Amelia Island is renowned for its beautiful greens. For the golf enthusiast, you may wish to book your tee time at the Fernandina Beach Golf Club which offers 27 of Florida’s finest holes and a full-service clubhouse and restaurant.
Are you fatigued by the typical vacation rental that has signs of wear and tear, soiled carpets and partial ocean views? Isn’t time that your hard earned dollars went further and rewarded you with a truly restorative vacation? If so, welcome to our well loved, well appointed Amelia Island Oasis. You deserve it.
This villa is what you are looking for. We had a wonderful time in this villa. It has more comforts than you can dream of.
It was a joy to watch the dolphin parade each morning. We even found a sharks tooth. A must for restaurants: Brett's and Baxter's. Of course, for your sweet tooth it is Gourmet Gourmet. You need to try Larry's Subs on 14th - best ever!! Be sure and visit the Historic District. The Books Plus bookstore is charming. If you seek pampering visit the full body salon called Magna's on Center St. in the Historic District. We had a wonderful 35th anniversary.
If you are looking for a great villa, look no further. Brigid was wonderful to work with, along with Raylene, her property manager. You will certainly be pampered. ENJOY!
Golf, Tennis, Theme Park (Amusement Park), Zoo/Wildlife Park,Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants,
Rafting, Kayaking, Sailing, Boating, Waterskiing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Shelling, Swimming,
Snorkeling/Diving, Surfing, Windsurfing, Biking, Mountain Biking, Wildlife Viewing, Hiking, Fishing,
Fitness Center/Gym, Health/Beauty Spa, Antiquing, Cinemas/Movie Theaters, Live Theatre, Museums,
Miniature golf, Horseback Riding.
* Spa Treatments
* Jacksonville Zoo
* Yoga on the Beach
* Boutique Shopping
* Children's Play Park
* Annual Shrimp Festival
* 4 On-Site Tennis Courts
* Disney World, 2 hours by car
* Gambling Boat Dinner Cruises
* Many Neighboring Golf Courses
* Fine Dining in Fernandina Beach
* Charter Fishing Trips and Plane Rides
* 2 On-Site Crystal Clear Swimming Pools
* Fishing & Horseback Riding on the Beach
* Horse & Carriage Tours in the Historic District
* Bausch & Lomb Women's Tennis Championship
* Fort Clinch State Park Complete with Full Dress Reenactments of the Civil War
* Concours d'Elegance, Famous Car Show at the Ritz Carlton (5 min, walk down the beach)
* Kayaking around Cumberland & Talbot islands or Right Outside the Penthouse in the Company of Dolphins & Sea Turtles