Oceanfront, Oceanfront, Oceanfront! Have a more authentic Mexico experience and enjoy the fabulous views from your own private terraces. Perfect location too!
* Rent 1st level, 2nd level or entire house depending on size of your group.
* All levels spectacular ocean views anywhere in the house. Call us and visit our website for more details & photos.
Our private oceanfront home, Casa de Suenos (House of Dreams),overlooks the Pacific Ocean and has been completely remodeled. Your rental choices are below:
* Rent only the 1st level 4 bedrooms, 4 baths with a full kitchen, living room, and dining room. Sleeps 8+ (no pool)
* Rent the 2nd level with 2 bedrooms, kitchen, LR and dining room for groups of 4 and can be rented seperately from Level 1.(with pool)
* Rent the 2nd & 3rd level with 4 bedrooms, kitchen, LR and dining room for groups of 8 and can be rented seperatly from Level 1 (with pool)
* If you have larger groups rent Level 1 & 2 w/ 6 bedrooms for groups of 14.(with pool)
* For families or groups larger than 14 rent Level 1, 2 & 3 and sleeps up to 20!(with pool)
Casa de Suenos is located along Mazatlan's famous Malecon/boardwalk that you can walk or bike ride along the Pacific Ocean for miles and also has easy beach access. Our vacation home is in an upscale beach neighborhood and a short walk to the famous Olas Altas Beach which is great for boogie boarding/surfing.
Also, you are near Mazatlan's Historic District that has a charming
European feel and where you can wander the narrow streets and shop the local artisans. Eat at the many outdoor restaurants at the fabulous Plaza Machado.
This spectacular home with unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean is the place to watch the most amazing sunsets in the world from the comfort of your own oceanfront terraza!
Assistance is available to plan and book your activities for the week. Some of these include:
Surfing, fishing, sailing, museums, jetskiing, ATV's, boat tours, theater, fantastic
dining, historic tours, bike riding, and shopping. The house is within walking distance to : Olas Altas Beach, Malecon (beach walk), shopping, Los Pinos Beach, Historic District, fine dining and more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.