House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
'Antigua' is right on your own private beach - no big condos or crowds, but just minutes from Destin on beautiful Highway 30-A.
The beach is perfect and beautiful and the water is clear and clean. Rent a kayak and paddle the gulf on smooth days or Choctawhatchee Bay anytime. Plus, all the restaurants, shopping and golf venues you desire are nearby.
For new Southwest and Delta Airlines travelers, check out the new Northwest Florida Beaches International airport at Panama City.
'Antigua' is a single family home directly on a beautiful quiet beach
and across the street from the Santa Rosa Beach Golf Club. Email
and ask for a link to our photo album with beautiful pictures of our back
yard. It is a cozy home with big views! You can see 180 degrees from horizon to horizon from either our upper balcony or lower sun porch.
It has been remodeled and upgraded throughout. Full length windows across
the entire beach side of the house look out on your balcony and the
sugar white sand and turquoise gulf waters. A private boardwalk leads
to your beach. Few rentals and no public accesses nearby mean that you
will have the beach to yourselves. It is just down the street from the
Santa Rosa Beach and Golf Club and Gulf Place, located on scenic Walton
County Road 30-A. Five miles east of Destin and 6 miles west of Seaside.
Bike trails, dune lakes, golf, shopping and entertainment are all nearby.
No big condos or bright lights nearby means you can see the stars and
planets wheel by over the gulf.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Swimming, golf, walking, biking, kayaking, charter fishing,
shopping, movies, water and amusement parks.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 11 2015 - May 22 2015
4 night minimum stay
May 23 2015 - Aug 14 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Housekeeping $125
- Agency fee $200 + Tax
- Tax Rate 12.0%
Nightly Rate: $360 - $450
Weekly Rate: $1800 - $3400
Monthly Rate: $1800 - $3400
Winter 2013/14-11/1 to 2/28: $1800/week, $360/night, 3 night min.
Spring 2014 - 2/26 to 5/20: $2250/week, $450/night, 4 night min.
Spring Break 2014 - 3/9 to 4/13, $2585/week, 7 night min.
Summer 2014 - 5/26 to 8/18: $3400/week, 7 night min.
July 4 week - $3910, +taxes and fees.
Fall 2014 - 8-19 to 10/31: $2250
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- live theater
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1700 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3 - outdoor shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, daybed and trundle bed
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The master bedroom has a king bed and full size fold-out futon and TV. The second bedroom has a king bed and its own full bath and TV. The third bedroom is a den with a daybed and trundle bed, and is great for kids, and has a game-ready TV and DVD player. Free high-speed wireless internet access! There is also a TV in the living room and cable is provided. Fully stocked kitchens and all linens provided. The covered balcony runs the entire length of the house and a gazebo on the hill catches breezes and sunshine. Concierge service and golf discounts available! Enjoy grilling on the sun porch with a Weber propane grill.