Vacation in Paradise in this lovely 3/2 home just minutes from
Beach. Enjoy the real Florida lifestyle with great neighbors and
filled excitement. The home is pale yellow with white trim and is
very inviting, residing in a very quaint neighborhood with access to
the community ferry and private beach. This beautifully landscaped
home may accomodate 6 persons. The home is completely modernized
as well as furnished to your likings. It has a large eat-in kitchen
with brand new oversized refrigerator, dishwasher, range,
oven, microwave and cookware. The Master Bdr has a Queen size
Scandinavian quality bed with pillow-top w/ private shower. The
second bdr as two twin beds which connects to bathroom w/ tub and
shower. The third bdr has a Queen size sleeper sofa and has a
seperate entrance if you wish. The third room can be used as a
Mother-In-Law suite. The home has 2 televisions and
washer and dryer to make your visit feel more at home. You can
the tropical landscape and barbeque with friends on the newly built
wooden deck w/ outdoor fireplace, whirlpool and pool. Also, feel free to
pick fresh Florida fruit from the trees in this fenced yard.
Bicycles, two double ocean canoes and other misc. items are provided for some family fun.
Activities & Attractions
Nearby : Venice area
* Bicycling, rollerblading, walking, running on the scenic
trails (200 yds from home)
* tennis, basketball courts and playground (Shamrock neighborhood
* take a relaxing ferry ride thru the beautiful inter-coastal
* experience true nature at the bird sanctuary where Shrub Jay reside
and other fine rarities
* pier and boardwalk outlook the ocean
* fishing and water sports (jet ski and boat rentals) available at
* snorkeling and diving in the crystal clear waters (closeby reef)
* golf courses
* Dine at the famous Sharky's on the waterfront (can be reached by
* Downtown Venice has many beautiful boutiques, shops and restaurants
* Sarasota (20 minutes) a cultural city of Florida has many art shops
and museums. It also has the Ringling Museum w/ dining and
Visit St. Armand Circle, Mote Aquarium and the Orchid Gardens.
Enjoy the beautiful sandy beaches of Siesta, Longboat and Lido Key.
* Tampa/ St. Pet area ( 60 minutes)
Salvador Dali museum, Tampa Aquarium, Busch Gardens and Adventure
Island water park
* Orlando/Winter Haven (90 minutes)
4 Disney theme parks
Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure
exclusive shopping (outlet malls)
"A little something for everyone to enjoy"
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - Nov 30 2015
2 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2015 - Mar 31 2016
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
payment 30 days prior to arrival if staying for a monthly stay
Rates are negotiable.
Cleaning fee for monthly rentals is $150 but will be waived if house is left clean
Cleaning fee for weekly rental is $50 (will be deducted from deposit)
All tax and fees are included except international phone calls.