Located just minutes from Breckenridge Resort, Aspen Leaf House, a Breckenridge vacation rental home offers incredible views of snow laden slopes fringed with towering aspens.
Guests are elegible for COMPLIMENTARY SKIING at Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper Mountain, A. Basin plus Vail and Beaver Creek and GOLF at Breckenridge Golf Course, Copper Golf Course and Keystone Ranch Golf Course.
Vacation rental features:
* COMPLIMENTARY SKIING and GOLF
* Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
* DeLonghi coffee/espresso maker, 4 slice toaster, crock pot, Starbucks coffee press and all utensils.
* 60” LCD TV with built-in surround system (outdoor speakers in the front deck & hot tub area), CD/DVD player
* LCD TV’s in all bedrooms, Bose surround system in master and Bose Ipod SoundDock in “Dream” bedroom.
* High speed wireless internet access and FREE long distance telephone within U.S.
* Fully stocked pantry with paper and dry goods.
* X-Box and games, sleds for the kids and telescope for star gazing
* Heated garage to store all your gear
* Two (2) mountain bicycles
* Electrolux front loading washer and dryer
* All linens and towels provided, and even plush robes and all laundry supplies.
Comfortable for eight vacationers, our Breckenridge CO vacation rental features a master bedroom and two guest bedrooms. The living room with gas fireplace hosts a large screen LCD TV, CD, DVD player and wireless Internet access. There is a specious kitchen where you can cook up anything you desire.
The amenities include an outdoor hot tub with slip in robes, gas barbecue, two mountain bicycles, sleds for kids and telescope for star gazing. Our Breckenridge CO vacation rental being outfitted with a radiant floor heating system, keeps the tile floor of the bathroom warm and makes the whole affair cozy.
If you like to travel with your pets then this pet friendly Breckenridge house rental suits best to your requirements.
March 8 – 15th, 2014
This was our 1st stay at Aspen Leaf
and we couldn’t have asked for better
accommodations and weather!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful house
with us ! We will definitely be back!
The ski passes were awesome too!
Tim & Janna were the best as well
Activities (on site and nearby) Golf, Shopping, Sightseeing,
Restaurants, (from sushi to fondue, pizza to Chinese), Rafting,
Kayaking, Sailing, Boating, Jet Skiing, BikingMountain, Biking, Cross
Country Skiing, Downhill/Alpine Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling,
Sledding/Tubing, Wildlife Viewing, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, Fitness
Center/Gym, Health/Beauty Spa, Live Theatre, Snowshoeing, Sleigh
Rides, Dog Sledding, Ice Skating, Concerts, Festivals & so much more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.