House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps.6. (like getting 2 units for the price of 1)
Only 10 blocks from Aransas Bay, this freshly renovated, fully
furnished home is VACATION ready. (CABLE TV AND INTERNET)
UPSTAIRS: Nicely Furnished, Master BR has King Bed, second bedroom
has 2 Twin beds. Full bath,(tub/shower)a bright kitchen with all new
cabinets and appliances (dishwasher, range, refrigerator W/icemaker,
microwave, coffeemaker, pots, pans, utensils, toaster) you'll feel
right at home AND you don't need to bring anything but yourselves.
Cable TV in each bed room & Liv.Room. 1 DVD player. . Two covered out-
side decks. Every thing furnished..Just bring yourselves.
DOWNSTAIRS: Fully furnished, a full bath, nice kitchen, queen bed,
coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator, (no dishwasher).
Range top, Cable TV. Washer/Dryer. This is a FULL SIZED SEPARATE
APARTMENT..It's like having TWO UNITS for the price of ONE!!!
OUTSIDE: An EXTRA LARGE fully fenced yard. Lots of big trees cover
this oversized lot. There is an oversized CARPORT under the house
for Family gatherings, cookouts, Etc. (2 char-coal grills included)
A beautiful covered porch extends the length of the house upstairs,
Great for morning coffee, afternoon Tea and Birdwatching. Plenty of
room for your boat and other TOYS behind closed gates at night.
REMEMBER..This is like having TWO UNITS for the price of ONE..
Our Stay at the Fulton House
About the Owner
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Our Stay at the Fulton House
fulton house july23-30
Best place we have stayed at in years
From the Owner
“This property is perfect for Families who are looking for 2 separate units on the same property with privacy for 2 couples or a mom and dad who wish to sleep upstairs and have other family members or friends use the full sized Apartment downstairs. They are completely separate units and allow complete privacy for each party.”
Activity and Interests
watch the shrimp boats come in while you feast on some of the best
shrimp, oysters and Salad Bar in the area. There are several fine
Mexican, Italian, Chinese, seafood and, of course, fast food
restaurants close by. Don't forget the many gift shops, art studios
and museums in Rockport/Fulton. Visit the Rockport Chamber of
Commerce for information on the many attractions available to you.
Bird watching is a major activity in the area. Ask for a list of
viewing areas at the Chamber. Corpus Christi is 30 minutes away,
Aransas Pass is 15 minutes away, Aransas Wildlife refuge is 20
minutes away. Deep sea fishing, Dolphin watch excursions, Birding,
free boat launching, Blue wave beach for swimming, kayaking, great
shopping and wonderful times are waiting just for you and your
family. Make your reservation today and begin to relax and enjoy the
good life. If you've visited Rockport/Fulton before, you know what
I'm talking about; if not, you'll soon find out.
***Remember, the property is fully fenced and gated, with plenty of
room to park your cars, your boat and all your valuables, day or
night, behind those gates, for your protection and peace of mind.***
Several FREE Boat launching ramps, some low cost fishing piers, PLUS
some of the best wade fishing places are minutes away..Don't wait..
Call today for more information. Have a BLESSED DAY and Thanks for
the inquiry....Oh!!, and did I forget to mention the place is FRESH
and CLEAN ?
This is a SMOKE FREE environment.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200
- Tax Rate 6.0%
Nightly Rate: $150-165
Weekly Rate: $900 - $900
Monthly Rate: $2250 - $2250
Summer rates: Nightly........$165.00 (2 nights Minimum) Add 6% State Tax
Weekly.........$900 (6 nights) add 6% Tax
Monthly.......$2250.00 (30-31 days)
Winter rates: $1500.00 Beginning SEPTEMBER 1, 2013 (4 to 6 Months)
(Includes upstairs 2BR, 1BA, 1100 sf., PLUS downstairs Apt. With 500s.f.,Bed, bath, kitchen.) .....
From the Owner
“*************2 Units for the price of 1************”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Upstairs/with lavatory
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Downstairs/with 2 lavatories
- 1 full bath upstairs 1 full bath downstairs
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, 2 Twin Beds
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, Downstairs Full Sized Apatrment
- Master BR upstairs..King Bed Second BR upstairs..2 Twin Beds Third BR..Downstairs..Queen Bed
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- You will thoroughly enjoy the upstairs covered porch that spans the entire front of the house. The huge tree studded yard brings a myriad of birds you can watch as you sip your morning coffee. The cool breezes relax you and make you want to stay even longer than you planned. Come evening, use the oversized double carport below to gather the clan. Pull up some chairs and relax around the charcoal grill to broil some steaks, sausage, or the fish you caught today. The aroma will whet your appetite and the fellowship of family and friends will be remembered forever. Or, perhaps, after a hard day of fishing, or Dolphin watching, or playing at the beach, you just don't feel like cooking. Take a short drive to Charlotte Plummers and