Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 4 Sleeps
This is a charming one bedroom townhouse located in the gated
community of the Madeira Beach Yacht Club. The complex itself is
located right on Boca Ciega Bay, however, this unit is not
waterfront. The unit is located on the second and third floors of
the building. It faces the recreation center where you will find
baseball fields, tennis courts, and a children's playground. The
unit has a balcony so that you may enjoy the cool ocean breeze.
Enter the unit and you have a living room, dining room, kitchen, and
half bath on the main floor. There is a TV, VCR, DVD, and phone in
the living room. The kitchen is well stocked with everything you
need for a comfortable stay. A washer and dryer is located in the
half bath. Upstairs is one huge bedroom, a huge walk-in closet, and
full bath with a shower/tub combo. The bedroom has a king size bed
and two twins. There is a mirrored dresser and one nightstand for
About the Owner
- Weekly Rate: $550 - $600
* January $600/week $1800/month
* February $2000/month MONTHLY ONLY!!
* March $2000/month MONTHLY ONLY!!
* April $600/week $1800/month
* May-Nov. $550/week
* December $600/week $1400/month
A $60 cleaning fee and 12% sales tax must be added to the above prices. Also, a $200 security deposit is required which is refundable after departure. Payment must be in US dollars and must be received one
month prior to arrival.
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- 1 Bathroom,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Madeira Beach is located in Pinellas county. The reason you travel here is for the 21 miles of sugary sand beaches. Ah, the tropical life. But with all the amenities of city life nearby. There's tons of restaurants, shopping, malls, flea market, museums, festivals, botanical gardens, Busch Gardens, Lowry Park Zoo, lakes, parks, all sorts of boat rides--you can even catch a cruise ship from Tampa. And Orlando and it's many attractions are just a 2 hour ride away.