Relaxing Vacation Beach House, 3Bed, 2 Bath, Sleeps 8
Relax and Enjoy our Oceanfront Town House Condo in Beautiful Amelia Island!
Our Condo located 1/2 mile north of the Ritz Carlton is surrounded by
Peters Point Park, Summer Beach Golf Course and minutes away from Old Town
Our non-smoking oceanfront condo has beautiful views of the
ocean and ocean front patios on two floors. The unit is steps away
from the beach and backs up to a swimming pool, it has all the
amenities needed for a relaxing and memorable vacation.
* The first floor features, modern kitchen, dining room, living
room and oceanfront deck
* second floor features ocean front master bedroom with King Bed, deck and private bath and a 2nd bedroom, 1 Queen and alcove Daybed which overlooks pool and golf course and shares a hall bath
* third floor features an oversized bedroom with 1 Queen and 2 Twin Bunk Day Bed that overlooks the ocean and golf course.
About the Owner
4 based on 4 traveler reviews
I am sending this review to the HOA and management company as well to request an apology. These remarks can be damaging for future rentals and they too need to take responsibility. I am happy to give another week for free as painting is now completed. We have many return guests each year and I have never received a bad review. It's quite embarrassing, and I would really appreciate a request for the review be removed and acceptance of my most sincere regret .
Convenient and Restful
Terrific Oceanfront Condo!
Activity and Interests
Amelia Island activities include - golf, tennis, shopping, dining,
sightseeing, horseback riding, fishing charters, sailing charters, kayaking,surfboard, scooter and bike rentals, parasailing and fabulous beach walks.
Major Events in Amelia Island 2012
* Every 1st Fri. Sounds on Centre March - October 6-8pm Downtown Fernandina
* Every 2nd Sat. Artregous Artwalk 5:30 - 8:30 Downtown Fernandina
* 3/10 Amelia Island Home & Patio Show
* 3/9-11 Amelia Island Concours d' Elegance
* 5/4-6 Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival
* 5/13-6/8 Amelia Island Chamber Music Festival
* 5/18-20 Wild Amelia Nature Festival
* 7/4 Independence Day Beach Bash at the Ritz Carlton; Stars & Stripes
* Freedom Festival, Parade & Fireworks, Fernandina Beach
* 8/3-4 Annual NSFA Kingfish Tournament
* 8/24-25 Great Southern Tailgate Cook-Off
* 914-15 Amelia Island Blues Festival
* 9/22-30 Amelia Island Women's Tennis Championships
* 10/7-14 Amelia Island Jazz Festival
* 10/20 8 Flags Car Show
* 11/8-18 Amelia Island Futures Championships
* 11/17 Holiday Cookie Tour
* 11/30-12/1 Holiday Home Tour in Historic Fernandina
* 12/8 Fernandina Beach Holiday Lighted Parade
Jacksonville is 45 minutes from the condo.
Home of the Jaguars Football Team and host of the Florida/Georgia Game, ACC Championship and of SuperBowl 2005,
A great rental for upcoming games!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2015 - May 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 10 2015
5 night minimum stay
Sep 11 2015 - Feb 29 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 11.0%
We except cc payments via PayPal
We ask that you treat our condo with care as if it were your own.
Please read condo rules and contract
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, Ocean Front with Deck and Private Bathroom
- 2nd Bedroom - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, 2nd Floor, View of Pool, Shares Hall Bathroom
- 3rd Bedroom - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, 3rd Floor Ocean View Large w Double and 2 Twin Trundle Beds
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- * Ocean front, * Pool, * Internet access, * Cable TV, * Washer/Dryer, * Covered Garage, * Storage Room with grill, boogie boards, beach chairs and beach toys, * Kitchen equipped, linens, towels and beach towels