* You will feel like you have arrived in Paradise when you enter the lobby. The facility is more like a resort than a condominium. Unit has 2 bedroom, 2 baths, split plan. Both bedrooms and living room open to screened lanai facing the Gulf of Mexico.
* Comfortably furnished, you will feel at home immediately. Kitchen and bathrooms updated recently. New tile and carpet throughout.
* Master bedroom is a king with walk in closet, TV, desk with wireless computer router,private bath, recliner, access to lanai.
* Second bedroom has twin beds, with king capability (can be pushed together for a couple), TV, easy chair, access to lanai.
* Aero queen bed will fit in second bedroom for extra guests.
* Dining room seats 6 and lanai has a table that seats 4.
* Living room has couch, easy chairs, 42' TV with cable,vcr,dvd player.
*Turnkey furnished complete with linens, kitchenware, beach towels, boogie board, umbrella, and cooler on wheels. Free rides back and forth to town (tips only). Just 5 minutes to shops, bike & boat rentals, package store, entertainment.
Owners are originally from Maryland, fell in love with Siesta Key in 2003 - bought condo in 2004. Try to update something in unit every year. Love our little piece of Paradise.
“We chose Harbor Towers over other buildings because of the peaceful surroundings, gorgeous and well maintained grounds and friendly staff.”
* Walk to one of the world's top 10 beaches, or drive to any number of attractions nearby including Tampa's
Busch Gardens, Mote Acquarium, John Ringling Museum, St. Armands Square - nearby towns of Naples, Venice,
Ft. Myers and downtown Sarasota only 10 minutes away.
* Great shops and restaurants on Siesta Key - all locally owned and operated
* Sarasota's just over the bridge for all the shopping malls, golf courses, and major restaurant chains you can
* Private yacht harbor on property - rentals close by for boats,jet skis, kayaks, fishing charters, parasailing
* Fish off the pier or just watch the yachts go by...occasional dolphin and manatee sightings
* Major league baseball has many games locally in the pre-season
* If you like the track - Sarasota has a dog track with a poker room nearby
* Tampa is 50 miles away - approx 1 hour or so...
* Orlando is 2 hours
* Fly into Tampa or Sarasota airports
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Dec 13 2014 - May 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 30 2015
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Weekly Rate: $650 - $1000 - Property is gated with night time security. Must have electronic key "FOB" to enter parking area as well as doors to building. $200 security deposit is returned within 2 weeks of rental once key returned and unit left in good order.
Rates begin at $650 per week plus cleaning fee depending on season.
Bi-Weekly and monthly rates available. Call to discuss.
Discounts for 4 or more weeks as well as returning visitors.
“Harbor Towers sits directly on the intracoastal -waterway so you can enjoy the boat harbor, fish from the pier, or just sit out back and watch the boats go by. You may see an occasional dolphin or manatee swimming in the water.”