Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 3 Sleeps
Available only for 30-day minimum.
Modern one-bedroom condominium single level with two stair walk-up into kitchen and bedroom/bath area. Brand new neutral-colored berber carpeting throughout with new white tile in kitchen and bath. Living area is furnished with comfortable Italian leather sofa, club chairs, 44' big screen cable tv and original art. The condominium building has ample lighting with a security gate in front of property. You will have on-site covered parking with security gate and electric garage
About the Owner
My husband and I live just blocks from this Santa Monica condo. We have lived in Santa Monica since 1998 and stayed here during the summers until 2007. We fell in love with the city and decided to move here full time. Our guests always enjoy the property and it's location very much. We've had nothing but overwhelmingly positive reviews on the condo. As artists we are very meticulous about every aspect of the property. If you should need anything, we are close by and will take care of any concerns promptly.We truly enjoy meeting guests from all over the world. It is one of the aspects we enjoy most as owners. We look forward to hosting you in our lovely city and am sure you will enjoy your stay.
Activity and Interests
The condominium is located mid-block in the highly desireable North of Wilshire neighborhood on
Lincoln Blvd. between California and Wilshire Blvds. in Santa Monica -- a fantastic location for
dining, shopping and beach life. The location is approximately 8 residential blocks from the Santa
Monica Beach/Pacific Ocean/Palisades Park, 24 blocks from Brentwood, 3.5 miles from the 405 Freeway, 2.8 miles to Westwood/UCLA and 5 miles from Malibu. LAX is approximately a 20-25 drive south from the property via Lincoln Blvd. or the 405 Freeway.
Across from the condominium is Reed Park which includes the Miles Playhouse, tennis courts, basketball court and children's play area. Just 5 shorts blocks down Wilshire Blvd. is Downtown Santa Monica drawing locals and world travelers alike.
Downtown Santa Monica is a popular Southern California coastal destination, anchored by the world famous Third Street Promenade. Known for a twice-weekly farmers’ market, fabulous dining and terrific shopping, Third Street Promenade also has lots of entertainment choices from movies to live theater to street performers.
Montana Avenue, a few blocks North and just off Santa Monica's coastline, is a charming 10-block, open-air retail destination frequented by discerning visitors and affluent Angelenos.
Internationally-flavored, independent boutiques are filled with inspired apparel, shoes,
accessories, jewelry and sophisticated home furnishings, antiques, art and giftware. Spas and salons provide a respite from day's journey into night.
Spanning a wide array of culinary influences...from American to Cuban to Japanese, Montana Avenue restaurants and cafés are sure to satisfy your appetite for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
From early morning yoga classes to afternoon lattes to late-evening martinis, the neighborhood has something in store for everyone. Stroll down Montana Avenue and enjoy the sun and sea breezes. Walk 10 short blocks to the gorgeous Palisades Park, Santa Monica Canyon and Pacific Ocean.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2015 - May 31 2015
29 night minimum stay
Jul 1 2015 - Aug 31 2015
29 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Deposit $750
- Refundable damage deposit $750
- Professional Cleaning $200
50% upon reservation 50% upon day of arrival
Condo is for monthly rentals only. Rates vary depending on season. Rates includes taxes, Internet and covered/gated on-site parking. We have a $200 professional cleaning fee (this is not weekly/daily maid service).
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
- 720 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- The condominium is fully equipped with all the comforts of home -- fully furnished, cable television, high-speed Internet, kitchenware and utensils, pots/pans for cooking and luxury 410-thread count queen sheets, and luxury bath towels. A deluxe, queen Aero Bed provides sleeping for two beyond the Sealy PosturePedic Pillow-Top Queen bed in the master bedroom. Please view the calender to the right for availability. VISITOR COMMENTS; "Loved our stay. Everything was wonderful. Loved exploring the area." Canadian Visitor. "Thanks for the condo. It was a great place and a perfect location for us." Midwestern Visitor. "Thank you very much. We had a very pleasant and memorable time in Santa Monica and in your lovely and comfortable condo." Estonia Visitor. "We're having a wonderful time. Thank you for renting your place to us." Virginia Visitors. "Thank you so much. Had a great time. Your apartment was perfect. will recommend to anyone. Neil, UK. "Thank you for the use of your lovely apartment. It was in a perfect location for us." Isabel, Connecticut. "Really enjoyed staying at your place. A great solution. I'll be in touch. Thanks again." Glenn, Pacific Palisades. "Really enjoyed staying here. We have no complaints whatsoever. Loved Santa Monica, too." Elizabeth, Denmark. ABOUT YOUR HOSTS: My husband and I live just blocks from this Santa Monica condo. We have lived in Santa Monica since 1998 and stayed here during the summers until 2007. We fell in love with the city and decided to move here full time. Our guests always enjoy the property and it's location very much. We've had nothing but overwhelmingly positive reviews on the condo. As artists we are very meticulous about every aspect of the property. If you should need anything, we are close by and will take care of any concerns promptly.We truly enjoy meeting guests from all over the world. It is one of the aspects we most enjoy as owners. We look forward to hosting you in our lovely city and am sure you will enjoy your stay.