House, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
WI-FI, HURRY WON'T LAST! PET FRIENDLY!
The world is your oyster at this one of a kind duplex overlooking Aransas Bay! Great for
fishing getaways with family and friends!
This private residence duplex is situated atop an oak covered bluff with
beautiful water views, sunrises over the bay and moonlit nights across the water.
The unit is fully furnished with A/C, cable tv, WI-FI, kitchen with microwave, coffee
maker, utensils, toaster, range, fridge, dishes, pot & pans.
Queensize bed and an over stuffed futon.
You will see a five star view of beautiful Aransas Bay from the kitchen/living/bedroom areas so sit back and enjoy those magnificent sunrises.
Couldn't have been better!Couldn't have been better!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Called to tell you how much we enjoyed our stay, just what we were looking for!
We will be telling our family and friends!
5 based on 6 traveler reviews
Couldn't have been better!Couldn't have been better!
News Year's in RockportNews Year's in Rockport
The house is very clean and has everything to make your stay enjoyable. The view is especially wonderful, and we never get tired of looking out the large window overlooking the water. The bed is comfortable, the kitchen has pots/pans and dishes. You only need to buy the food at the HEB near by or the fish store in Fulton.
The main requirements we had for renting a house was to have wifi and a view, and this house provides both. In addition, we were able to bring our pets which is a big relief.
We will rent from Nancy again and again. We love Rockport for its quaintness, good restaurants, great people, and wonderful scenary and bird watching.
Very nice stay
Look forward to seeing you next time!
2. Walking Distance to Alice Fayes (a really nice restaurant/bar) right across the street :-)
3. Beautiful View- We loved the view , so quiet and peaceful
4. Beds were comfy, the duplex was very clean and perfect for my hubby and 2 teens. We went there for a graduation but it is so close to the beach, I think just a mile or so away so we hope to go back later on in the summer.
5. Nancy (the owner) was wonderful!
6. Two of the best parts about this... she does not require a check in or check out time so you do not feel pressured!!!! She accepts your 4 legged babies!
7. I will tell all my friends and family about this rental and about Nancy! Highly recommend.
Hope to see ya'll soon!
Activity and Interests
APRIL 24- 26TH BOAT SHOW ARANSAS PASS
MAY 2ND AND 3RD 15TH ANNUAL NAUTICAL FLEA MARKET..
MAY 15TH AND 16TH TH 15TH ANNUAL BABES ON THE BAY FISHING TOURNAMENT..
MAY 23RD AND 24THTH 19TH ANNUAL ROCKPORT FEATIVAL OF WINE
This coastal retreat offers many activities from sandy beaches with lifeguards, fishing from the bay
to deep sea and many free boat ramps. For the wildlife and nature enthusiast, bird and dolphin
watching, and not to mention the Fulton and Maritime Museums and many other activities that come
with Rockport/Fulton's hospitality.
There are excellent photo opportunities and all the gift and antique shops to find
that perfect memorabilia.
Want to dine waterside? This you can't beat, all you have to do is walk across the street to The NEW Alice
Fay's, Restaurant and Bar. You can enjoy breakfast, lunch or
Want to top the day off after fishing with a cold one? No need to drive, just walk across the
street and sit under a shaded deck looking out to the bay and at night live local music and dancing
you can't beat! There are also a variety of other fine eateries and live music right down the road
to choose from.
Take a short ride south to Port Aransas or Corpus Christi and visit the USS Lexington and the
Aquarium or sit on the City Marina stairs just relaxing and soaking up the view.
Here you will find a little something for everyone!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $98 - $110
Weekly Rate: $525 .. $625
Monthly Rate: $989 - $1050
Rates per unit:Nightly...$98.00 (2 night minimum) check-out "WHEN YOUR READY!"Weekly $598.00 (6 nights 7 days) Monthly...$989.00 (28 - 31 day) Call for availability
CALL FOR HOLIDAY RENTALS
Security deposit due at time of reservation.
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- pets considered ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- One bathroom
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Queen bed, view of Aransas Bay.A/C
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Wake to the sun rising, dolphins and birds in the bay, the shrimp boats on the horizon and the fresh smell of salt air off the Bay. Pick up your fishing rod and walk across the street or enjoy a morning stroll under a canopy of giant oaks. Rent a kayak for $25 for the whole day.. Catch a truly relaxing breeze and enjoy the view with that first cup of coffee.