Summer Specials - Book 3 or more weekday nights and get the last night free!!!!
Toob the Chute On the Guadalupe!
Welcome to Rio Linda Lodge! You are going to love it here!
• 75 yds downstream from the World Famous Guadalupe Chute
• between the 2nd and 3rd crossing on the magical River Road
• a lovely emerald island to shield you from the crowds
• a sheltered canal for swimming and drifting
• a legendary fishing hole
• 175+ ft. of river front for your enjoyment
• lots of shade trees and grassy slopes
• tempered glass ceilings in the living room, master bedroom
and sleeping porch
• golden pine paneling inside/rustic cedar outside
• covered breezeway for river watching and bar-b-que
• enclosed sleeping porch
• hammocks on the river for the best zzzzz’s in the world
Toobing the Guadalupe – you can walk up to the Chute!
Fish in the legendary waterhole
Olympic freestyle napping in our hammocks on the river
Observe river wildlife – both animal and human!
Schlitterbahn Water Park
Historic Gruene – restaurants, shops, and the oldest Dance Hall in
Wurstfest (October 31 - Nov 9, 2008)
Comal County Fair
Landa Park - Miniature Train Ride and Comal River
Newk’s Tennis Ranch
Canyon Lake - Boating, Swimming & Fishing
McKenna Children's Museum
San Antonio: 30 minutes
S.A. River Walk
6 Flags Fiesta Texas Theme Park
San Antonio Zoo
Natural Bridge Caverns & Wildlife Safari Park
(Open Daily - between New Braunfels & S.A.)
San Marcos: 20 Minutes
High end Outlet Mall off of I35
Texas State Univ.
Austin: 45 min.
University of Texas
Great music scene
Texas Hill Country, Wimberley, Fredericksburg
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.