* Beautifully remodeled 3/2 townhome with tile and wood floors, close to pool and beach
* 50" LCD TV with stereo system, DVD players, TVs in bedrooms, large sofa with 2 end recliners, large BBQ grill, washer and dryer
* Large Master Bedroom "Sandy Shores" Room: King size bed & reclining chair
* Second Bedroom "Nautilus" Room: Queen size bed
* Enclosed Loft "Surfs Up" Room: 2 Full size beds
* Wireless Internet
* Centrally located one hour and a half from Miami and Key West
* Located on beautiful Bayside of Islamorada, MM 87.2 "Fishing Capital
of the World"
Relax and/or Play in Paradise!
We had the most wonderful time at the condo. It is such a nice place and except for a couple very windy days, possibly due to Hurricane Sandy's visit, the weather was perfect. I even found myself in a bathing suit and swimming for the first time in about 30 years !!! We are already talking about a return visit and we will probably be contacting you sometime in 2013. We loved the patio especially loved the way the patio was surrounded by trees, plants and flowers which provided privacy and yet was not enclosed. My "kids" (all over 50 years old) loved it too and have invited themselves back !!! It was a wonderful experience and I feel like I somewhat know you and your family from the pictures we saw in various places.
* Beautiful Sunset views from the beach or dock
* Close to restaurants, quaint shops, museums, galleries, minutes
away from world famous "Tiki Bar", Theater of the Sea and John Pennekamp State Park
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.