Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Cheerful and comfortable condo is ready for friends or family.
Two beautiful bedrooms, each with its own large bathroom, are
furnished with beds, storage and seating.
Lanai overlooking the water is furnished and accessible from every room.
Cook's kitchen full of spices, utensils, and staples.
Enjoy pool, dock, beach, picnic area, party room, courtyard, and
tennis all on site.
Two hundred steps puts guests on the sandy and quiet beach.
Less than one half mile to shopping.
A twenty minute drive to the airport.
Condo rules prohibit pets. Our unit is smoke free.
Condo association requires a 30 day minimum rental.
About the Owner
Retired couple - an educator and a lawyer
From the Owner
“Perfect quiet spot to relax and enjoy great weather, great food, outdoor festivals, theater, galleries and lifel”
Activity and Interests
Scuba diving and snorkeling
Shopping and dining in St. Armand's Circle, Bradenton, or Sarasota
Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium
John and Mabel Ringling Museum of Art
Val Wezel Performing Arts Hall
Florida West Coast Symphony
Spring Baseball training nearby in season
Florida's theme parks within a two hour drive
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12.0%
Monthly Rate: $4000 - $4500
30 day minimum, per condo association rules
January through March: $4500 per month
May through November: $4000 per month
$500 security deposit required
$125 cleaning fee, subtracted from the security deposit
$100 application fee
12% tax includes local and state occupancy taxes
Discounts negotiated for stays longer than 30 days
From the Owner
“Quiet beach, private pool, shopping and restaurants very close by.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Water View
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, en suite
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Living room - 1 sleep sofa /futon, queen pull-out
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- In the condo there are Washer and dryer Dishwasher Microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot, food processor, blender, Forman grill fire alarm Televisions, one with DVD Sand chairs and beach umbrella (in the storage locker) Fishing poles (also in the storage locker) Games, puzzles and tennis rackets Well stocked kitchen and pantry Plenty of bed linens and towels On the premises there are Interior courtyard with a beautiful fountain Assigned parking Elevator Storage locker Heated pool Boat dock Bike rack Shaded picnic area with grills Well stocked party room 200 steps to the white sandy beach Within a half mile there are * Drug store * Beauty parlor * Dry cleaner * Movie rentals * Bike rentals * Publix * Liquor Store * Boat rentals * Banks * Hardware store * Library * Clay tennis courts available to the public for a small fee * Places of worship * Public bus service to beaches, St. Armand's Circle, and Sarasota is at the curb. Leave your car behind to avoid parking problems.