Seclusion and Panoramic Views of the River distinguish this cozy mountain cabin.*
With the intensity of the views and sounds of the river in this
secluded, park-like setting, you will feel many miles from home
although it is just a 50 minute drive from DT Portland...
Sink into the serene and charming Wildwood River Cabin - an ideal
mountain getaway less than an hours drive from Downtown Portland.
Panoramic views of the Sandy River set the stage
for our beautiful 2-bedroom, 1 1/2-bath cabin.
The knotty pine walls, vaulted ceilings and custom pine woodwork
throughout the cabin make it an especially warm and cozy retreat for
you and your loved ones. The open great room includes a clear-glass
woodstove and a wall of windows offering a panoramic view of the river
through the wildwoods. Outside, take a soak in the hot tub under the
trees or take a walk along the river path while sinking into the sights, smells and sounds of the mountain.
We warmly welcome you to the Wildwood River Cabin for a treat that
will relax and restore you!
*To view video's of the exterior and interior of the cabin, please see our
VRBO listing #271868
* Wow! We love this place with its abundant serenity and charm. You’ve done a wonderful job putting this cabin together, very thoughtful and concerned that all who are here have an enjoyable stay. Your love and sensitivity are pervasive in this cabin. Thank you for creating this refuge from a crazy world. We feel renewed and recharged to face it again.
Many blessings, Doug and Teresa
* Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us. Just a few weeks here, oh no, it was just a few days that felt like weeks of calm and peace. Can’t wait to return to your wonderful river retreat!
Linda & Christy & Lucille P.S. A very dog-friendly place.
* What a beautiful home you have here! We were in awe as we entered the cabin. The entire setting was restful and replenished the spirit. Our family had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. Thank you. We hope to be back again.
The Mellin Family
* What a perfect peaceful honeymoon spot after a frantic wedding-planning month! We spent most of the week in the kitchen (and hot tub!) We will miss the sound of the river and the silence of the cell phones! We’ll be back for anniversaries!!
The Brand-New Vogt’s
* This place is so beautiful we did not want to leave. The kids and dog had so much fun playing in the yard with the snow and throwing rocks in the river. Thank you for sharing your home!
The Kind Carson Family
* The view out of the window every morning is so peaceful and serene. The weekend was the calm and restful mini vacation that we were really needing. Thank you, we will be back.
Dave and Terri
* Wonderful, splendid, pleasant, amazing, beautiful, cozy, warm… The sound of the river is soothing to my ears… the kitchen was too inviting, ate way too much good food, hot tub was hot, river was cold…the warmth of the surroundings made us both feel at home. The selection of games in the closet is fantastic.. Yahtzee is my new favorite game, as were the horseshoes.. so much fun!! Got a lot accomplished before 10am.. more than back in the city! Will definitely be back soon…best wishes Adam & Suzy
*Thank you for a lovely place to enjoy this beautiful wilderness. We’ll be back again and again – Jen & Pete
*Wonderful. Relaxing. Idylic. Rested – couldn’t ask for more. Warm Thanks, Zoe & Lura
Wow! We love this place with its abundant serenity and charm. You’ve done a wonderful job putting this cabin together, very thoughtful and concerned that all who are here have an enjoyable stay. Your love and sensitivity are pervasive in this cabin. Thank you for creating this refuge from a crazy world. We feel renewed and recharged to face it again.
Many blessings, Doug and Teresa
The Wildwood River Cabin is nestled amongst the Wildwood Recreation
Area, numerous hiking and biking trails, spectacular fishing holes and
convenient to great local restaurants. If you are a skier,
snowboarder, telemarker, outdoor enthusiast or someone who just wants
to wrap themselves in the peaceful surroundings and spectacular views
of the Sandy River from your couch, the Wildwood River Cabin is your
home away from home.
Resting & Relaxing!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.