Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4,on intercoastal waterway, walk to the ocean
Marina Bay Club ia a condo hotel located at 18100 N Bay rd, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
- building was built in 2002
- very secure building with electronic card for entry.
- located on intracoastal across from park & sports recreational center
- condo is 2 blocks to Collins Ave.
- walk to beach, supermarket, drug store, restaurants
- enjoy patio view on intracoastal....watch boats pass by during the day & enjoy sunset & city
lights across bay at night!
NON SMOKING UNIT - NO PETS ALLOWED
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We and our family enjoyed the condo a Marina Bay and the hotel grounds. The condo was spacious and
included everything we needed ,from blenders to beachchairs, plus wonderful views of the
intracoastal waterway.Area attractions were only ashort drive away, plus the beach and local Publix
grocery were only a five minute walk. Thanks Guy Bristol,R.I.
5 based on 10 traveler reviews
LOVE THIS PLACE!!!
Christina-Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Great Family Vacation!
You will find everything you need at the condo as well as in the area. Close to malls, restaurants, etc...
We would strongly recommend for a family vacation.
Thanks to you both!
Alba, Vince and family.
Buen apartamento, nos encantó Sunny Isles
The apartment was very confortable, and the view from the balcony was extraordinary!
We loved Sunny Island is a quiet and safe place to vacation.
We really felt at home.
Fabulous views, great facilities.
There is a free bus system for tge area and buses which link the mall to the airports inc Fort Lauderdale. The beaches were gorgeous and super clean.We would certainly use this condo again.
Activity and Interests
- 5 minutes to Aventura Mall
- 5 minutes to Turnberry Golf & Country Club
- 8 minutes to Gulfstreem Race Track
- 10 minutes to Bal Harbour Shops
- 25 minutes to South Beach
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300
Weekly Rate: $950 - $1200
- $950-$1200/week depending on the dates
- this is a VERY CLEAN, fully furnished unit.
- call for more information.
- VERY NEGOTIABLE for four(4) months rental or more.
- $100 cleaning fee
- $350 damage security deposit will be refunded after inspection of premises
- all amounts must be payable in U.S. funds, no credit cards. Cash or personal cheques accepted.
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- botanical garden
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Guests provide their own meals
- - VERY CLEAN - master bedroom suite with intracoastal view features king size bed, 32' flat screen TV, walk-in closet, bath with shower & jacuzzi - second bedroom has queen size bed - livingroom has a 46'' LCD TV -complete kitchen with open view to dining area, living room & intracoastal - washer / dryer in unit - cable TV - central air/heating - elegant & cozy lobby with sitting area - excercise room (new & clean equipment) - 1 parking space - indoor garage - waterfront heated pool & jaquzzi in the sun all day long (not shaded by any buildings) - pool area tables & chairs - all utility costs included - wireless internet access