House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 10 Sleeps
The Haley Havasu House 1 is 3 bedroom 2 bath home
with a 600 sq ft game room.
HHH 1 is located about 1 mile from the Lake on the
Smoking outdoors only please.
See our other HHH in Big Bear Lake, ID# 102905
great vacation property!
About the Owner
5 based on 6 traveler reviews
great vacation property!
great rental home!!
Great Havasu home!
The owner Kristy was SO easy going, such a pleasure to work with!! She gave me all the pertinent information prior to our arrival and even better, returned our security deposit the day after we returned!! Wow!!
As for the house..... It was perfect! Immaculate!! The home is decorated beautifully , the beds were comfy and the game room/extra sleeping quarters was a HIT for my family! I am definitely saving Kristy's number and calling her anytime we head out to Havasu.
Ummm maybe I shouldn't have boasted about how great this place was because now it may be difficult to get an available weekend to rent hahaha
Very clean , great location!
Great, Comfortable Place to Stay!
The perfect home!
Activity and Interests
All super markets and convenient stores are all
within a mile or two. Don't forget London Bridge,
there are many Restaurants and shops located in
this area including a Ferry that can take you across
the lake to the casinos.
Any and all boats, Seadoo's, paddleboats are
available for rent at the marina.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Summer Nightly Rates
May 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
Winter Rates (Nov-April)
Nov 1 2015 - Apr 30 2016
90 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $100.00
Annual Rates for 2014/2015
$70 Nonrefundable Insurance due at reservation
$500 Refundable Security Deposit
$155 nightly with 2 day minimum
$225 nightly for holidays with 3 day minimum
$875 weekly rate
$1350 Winter Monthly rate (Nov-April) $450 weekly rate Utilities Included!!
Cleaning fee of $100 (includes towels/Linens), pet fee of $100 (limit 2)
**Balance due 30 days prior to actual check in
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- The Guest Bedroom - 1 queen
- The Master Bedroom - 1 king
- The Bunk Bedroom - 4 twin/ single
- The Gameroom Overflow - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen Sofa Bed
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- HHH 1 can sleep 10 in beds ranging from King size to Twin size. THE MASTER bedroom has a King size bed with your own private bathroom, a walk in closet to meet all the comforts of home and a 32 inch LCD HD TV with DVD player for your own private TV time. THE GUEST bedroom has a beautiful Queen bed with a large closet. No scrimping on the mattress, you will be looking for the label so you can buy one for your home. THE BUNK bedroom is great for kids; there are a total of 4 twin beds in this room to make a great slumber party getaway. THE GAME ROOM is the overflow room that has a leather sofabed and plenty of floor space for air mattresses. Hi-Speed wireless internet. ENTERTAINMENT The HHH is well equipped for fun, there are 3 HD TV's in the house 1-40 inch in the Family room, 1-32 inch in the Master bedroom and 1-37 inch in the Game room. All the TV's have cable and DVD players. THE GAME ROOM consists of the following games; Pool Table, Dartboard, Play Station and many board games. The Game room also doubles as a home office including an iMac computer and Internet access. COOKING The HHH has a full kitchen with all the utensils, cups, bowls, pots, pans and plates you would need. It also has a BBQ for you outdoor enthusiast. LINENS All blankets, pillows and sheets are well stocked. A washer and dryer is on-site as well.