Built in 1872, this home has been beautifully restored. The Howard
House is located in a quaint neighborhood and is just minutes from
Lake Michigan beaches, downtown shopping, restaurants and fun! The house is perfect for week long vacations, weekend getaways and as a cozy fall or winter retreat.
The main floor has an open kitchen to dining room area with a
separate 14 x 14 living room. The house has hardwood floors
throughout. One bedroom is on the main floor with two full size
beds. A full bath is off of the kitchen. Laundry facilities are
located in the basement.
Upstairs you will find two large bedrooms with queen beds and a full
bath. The master bedroom has a balcony off of it to enjoy. The back
bedroom has an extra twin bed.
This is a non-smoking residence.
We have two other homes available that are closer to downtown Grand Haven...Franklin Cottage and the Corner Porch. The calendar shows the days as taken when all three of the homes have been reserved. Please call or email for additional information, pictures, rates etc. on our new homes. The calendar will not always reflect accurate availability for the Howard House. We recommend that you contact us directly.
As you know,a house(home)sets the stage - Each of us oohed and aahed when we came in, it felt so inviting and beautiful. The renovation was terrific, beautifully finished, everything! And Eve, we loved all of your touches, it makes a house homey and warm.
We walked, relaxed, laughed and ate! A perfect vacation for all of us! Loved the town, have to come back and visit the many more great things to see and do.
Again, Thanks for everything, it was the highlight of the year for us.
* Michigan Adventure is an amusement park approx. 30 minutes North of Grand Haven
* Walking/Biking Trails
* Walk the boardwalk and enjoy spectacular sunsets
* Swim and play on the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan
* Explore trails of Duncan Woods, Rosy Mound and Coast Guard Park
* Waterfront concerts and events
* Area Antiquing
* Charter a fishing boat for the day
* Play a round of golf - more than four local courses
* Rent Jet Skis
* Mulligans Hollow-baseball diamond, basketball court, skateboard park and Imagination station for children
* Musical Fountain
* Visit dowtown galleries, antique and gift shops
* Casual and Fine Dining
* Winter Activities-Several cross country skiing/snow shoe trails and down hill skiing at Mulligan's Hollow, Winterfest, Chili Blues Festival, ice skating, local downtown entertainment and week-end events!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.