Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
We have two open weeks for summer 2015. They are: July 4th and August 29th.
Start your Fourth of July vacation Saturday night by walking to the Ocean City Fireworks at North Side Park.
Beachmist is a comfortable, spacious end unit, three level, ocean block townhouse in quiet residential north Ocean City, 140th street.
First floor: new large kitchen, granite countertops, eight person dining room table, three additional seats at counter, comfortable living room, half bath (sink and toilet) 55 inch flat panel Samsung wall mounted TV, blue ray player, video hook-ups, cable, private deck with table for six and two sitting chairs.
Second floor: master bedroom with one queen bed and one twin bed, private full bath,
private balcony, wall mounted flat screen TV, second bedroom: two bunkbeds(doubles on bottom, singles on top), bathroom with shower
Third floor: master bedroom with king bed, sofa. private full bath, private balcony, wall mounted flat screen TV.
Two assigned parking spaces. storage shed new Trex decking and rails on all decks and common areas.
About the Owner
Jane and John Wilkinson love Ocean City and the Beach.
From the Owner
“Its spacious and a one minute walk to the sand. The neighborhood is excellent. We have always felt our children are safe in our Ocean City Community.”
Activity and Interests
Play in the ocean, sunbathe on the beach, walk from Beachmist, along the beach, to Fenwick
Island state park. Relax on the private deck. Watch movies. Sun and Surf movie theatre Visit Northside Park, Delaware shopping outlets, Bethany Beach and Ocean City boardwalk. Its all there for you. Enjoy family oriented Ocean City.
Special Offer! Save one hundred Dollars.
- Special Offer From:
- Dates Jul 4, 2015 to Jul 11, 2015
Anyone who books between May 12th and May 26th will get $100.00 off total price.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 4 2020 - Jul 11 2020
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 10.5%
Weekly Rate: $1100 - $1800
Saturday to Saturday rental
We only rent to adults and famlies
no sheets or towels provided
plus 10.5% tax, (6% State, 4.5% Worchester County)
7/4/15-8/8/15: $1,800.00 plus tax and security deposit
8/8/15-8/22/15: $1,600.00 plus tax and security deposit
8/22/15-8/29/15: $1,100.00 plus tax and security deposit
From the Owner
“Beachmist is a very comfortable townhouse that is located just steps to the family friendly beach. You can walk to restaurants, to see a movie, to play miniature golf and to shop.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Half Bathroom - toilet, 1st floor powder room
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, 2nd floor hall bathroom
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, 2nd floor private bathroom
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, 3rd floor private bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 2 double, 2 twin/ single, 2 set of bunks...twin/double
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon, futon
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio
- Guests provide their own meals
- 1300 square foot townhouse, Ocean Block. One minute walk to sand. Two Masters bedrooms each with full bath, third bedroom with two bunk beds. central air conditioning, washer, dryer, dishwasher,three private decks/balconies. Walking distance to great restuarants, movies, groceries, put put golf. six blocks to Delaware. Two assigned parking spaces. Shed in parking area for beach stuff. Outdoor shower.