You will be pleasantly surprised in this genuine & massive log home
(4,000 sq ft living space) w/ very modern , artsy & bright setting.
The interior is decorated w/ modern , one of a kind, locally custom made
furnitures & Handmade Turkish Rugs.
85 mile north (from midtown Lincoln Tunnel) of Manhattan (apx. 1 1/2
hour drive from Lincoln Tunnel).
11 mile south of New Paltz main street.
The property is centrally located to day trip activities such as
Hyde Park, Culinary Institute of America , Woodstock, Kingston,
Lake Minnewaska, Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz,
Ellenville, Craigsmoor, Beacon, Woodbury outlet, and Hunter Mountain for ski.
The property is surrounded by cow (Majestic farm) &
horse farms (90 year old Blue Chip Farm over 1,000 acres , etc).
Great for small groups to large groups (bikers, cyclists, writers,
musicians & family gatherings).
Across from famous 'Audrey's Farm House bed & breakfast' (even
Europeans come to visit this 250yr old farm house)
* Upstairs : 1 king bed in master bed with master bath & walk-in closet,
3 bedrooms : 2 Queen bed & one full size bed
two full bathrooms
* Downstairs : one pull-out Queen size sofa bed with a half bathroom with shower.
Can be used as a study or game room (equipped with two desks,
foosball/air hockey table, books, etc).
A large livingroom with plush carpet, kitchen, closet, shoe closet , etc
Year-round activities either indoor or outdoor.
- Biking or motor cycle ride on scenic Route 7 / Route 44/55
- 7 min. drive north to Rail trail starting from Shawangunk to
High Falls, for walking & bicycling
- 10 min. drive west to Minnewaska park for hiking, rock climbing,
mountain biking, canoe/kayaking, corss country skiing,..
- 15 min. drive north to famous Mohonk House (dining,
horse back riding, ice skating, etc)
- 15 min. drive north to main street New Paltz for fine dining,
antiquing, 9 hole golf course overlooking beautiful
- 20 min. drive west to hang gliding & 18 golf course in Ellenville
- many stable in the area for horseback riding
- 7 min. drive north to Gardiner for skydiving, parasailing
- 40 min. drive south to Woodbury for shopping
- 1 hour drive north to Belleayre, Hunter & Windham ski slope
- 35 min. drive southeast to Dia Art center for world renowned
contemporary art , shopping (antique), cafes and restaurents in Beacon.
- 30 min. drive to southeast to Newburgh water front/Newburgh Landing
for Hudson River cruise and fine dining.
- 40 min. drive northeast to CIA (Culinery Institute of America) for
fine dining experience (French, Italian, & even Japanese foods are served)
- 15 min. drive north to Unison art center (great classic guitar, jazz
performances) in New Paltz (5 min. drive from main street New Paltz).
- 35 min. drive east to Marlborough for Falcon Arts for an amazing jazz
performances (some performances are better than New York city)
- a dozen wineries in all 4 directions (famous wine trail starting from
Warwick & north)
- apple ,cherry, strawberry pickings in all 4 directions in the area.
Local Corn is the sweetest & out of the world.
- music festivals, craft fairs (famous Ulster county craft fair -
10 min. drive north & south of New Paltz)
- 45 min. drive north to Kingston
- 1 hour drive north to famous Woodstock
& much more........ & much more....
* for music lovers : Please also try SUNY New Paltz summer piano festival.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.