House, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This family-built cottage sits on the mouth of the Northwest River overlooking Sebago Lake. From the dock in this quiet cove, you can cast a fishing pole, launch a canoe for a short ride to swim at the town beach, or bring your boat or jetski, and explore all Sebago has to offer.
You can also stay at the cottage to throw horseshoes, relax in the screened porch, or take a nap in the hammock.
The firepit is perfect for roasting marshmallows and sitting
around the campfire.
This is what summer on the lake in Maine is all about!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
* Private dock
* Canoe, row boat, paddle boat
* Horseshoe pit
* Swimming at the Town beach
* 15 minutes to great golf.
- Weekly Rate: $850 - $1250
$1250 per week. June, July, August.
$850 per week. April, May, Sept, October.
$185 per night Mon-Fri. June-August min. 3 nights
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Cottage with 100' of waterfront, 3 bedrooms, sleeps up to 6 people, 1 Queen 2 full and 2 twin beds, ceiling fans, 3/4 bathroom, hair dryer, iron, full kitchen, washer/dryer on site, coffee maker, microwave, (2)TV/VCR/DVD, radio, gas BBQ grill, patio chairs, hammock, screened porch.