House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Our summer family retreat is a Quaint Cozy Cottage and has rented seasonally for many years
4 Person Rental LIMIT/2 bedroom cottage -(prospective renter may preview prior to renting)
NO PETS ALLOWED/NON-SMOKING
quiet dead end private road near Chatham Bike Trail
Large family room/ with raised upper level-gated deck.
*New Kitchen - 2011
Lower patio w/charcoal grill and outdoor shower
Local laundromat-in town w/laundry service
TENANTS RESPONSIBLE TO LEAVE COTTAGE CLEAN
CLEANING SUPPLIES PROVIDED BY OWNER
TENANTS TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN SHEETS AND TOWELS
Quiet and Perfect!
About the Owner
4.9 based on 7 traveler reviews
Quiet and Perfect!
Quaint and Quiet
This was truly a great place to stay and we would highly recommend it.
The Girls from Montreal
It's hard to leave this place...It's hard to leave this place...
The owners are very nice and always ready to help. We’re going back next year for sure!
Thanks for everything!
Best Cape Cod vacation yet
From the Owner
“Perfect Vacation Retreat for young families and couples looking to get away from it all”
Activity and Interests
Chatham Village-4 miles. Plenty of shopping.
* Cockle Cove Beach-one mile by foot, bike or car.
* Hardings Beach-3 miles.
* Ridgevale Beach-2-3 miles-family friendly, snack bar, kayak rentals
* Forest St Beach-1 mile- Rte 28-before Harwichport town line-free parking/wind surfing
* Pleasant St Beach-1 mile-Rte 28 before Harwichport town line-free parking
* Chatham Lighthouse Beach-4 miles-limited parking
* Chatham Seaside Links-public golf in Chatham village
* Tennis-public courts in Chatham-Depot Street
* Freedom Ferry-to Nantucket-Rte 28 Harwichport-15 minute drive
* Chatham-Harwich Bike Trail-entrance on Rte 137/Rte 28 near house
* Monomoy Theater-stage plays-Rte 28 towards Chatham village
* Local WI-FI hot spots
* Orleans- Nauset Beach-full beach amenities w/snack bar
* Cape Cod National Seashore Beaches-Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro, and P-town
* Brewster-plenty of shopping-antiques, pottery shops, and Museum of Natural History w/hiking trails to Cape Cod Bay
* Brewster Bike Trail-access off Rte 137 or off 6a in Brewster
* Provincetown-whale watches, Whydah Pirate Museum, local artisans
* Brewster General Store-Rte 6a at end of Rte 137 in Brewster
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Jul 4 2015 - Aug 15 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $250
1/2 weekly rate plus damage deposit due upon receipt of rental contract. Balance due 60 days prior to rental week
Weekly Rate: $1050 - $1200
2015 Season Saturday to Saturday-4 person limit
June 14- June 28- $1050/wk
June 28 - July 19 -$1,100/wk
July 19 - August 16- $ 1200/wk
August 16 - August 30- $ 1100/wk
August 30 - September 13- $ 1050/wk
Deposit = 1/2 rental amount due at time of booking.
Balance is due 30 days prior to arrrival.
Security/cleaning fee $250.00- will be refunded in f
From the Owner
“Close access to Chatham/Harwich Bike Trail. Nearby kayaking/paddle boarding to Nantucket Sound. Nantucket Sound Beaches great for families. Great access to Route 6A for local artisan shopping and natural hiking trails. Easy access to Nantucket from Harwichport”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Parking ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Master bedroom-Queen/ 2nd bedroom-2 twin beds BOTH BEDROOMS- AIR-CONDITIONED Indoor bath w/tub and shower ENCLOSED OUTDOOR SHOWER-HOT/COLD WATER-AFTER BEACH kitchen -microwave /coffee maker/dishes/pots & pans /blender Cable TV-DVD -Music CD player Guest Beach chairs/ umbrella Outdoor hammock Board games/card games/movies portable hair dryer/portable ironing board/iron Beach toys Bed pillows, quilts, and blankets provided