Our summer family retreat is a Quaint Cozy Cottage and has rented seasonally for many years
4 Person Rental LIMIT/2 bedroom cottage -(prospective renter may preview prior to renting)
NO PETS ALLOWED/NON-SMOKING
quiet dead end private road near Chatham Bike Trail
Large family room/ with raised upper level-gated deck.
*New Kitchen - 2011
Lower patio w/charcoal grill and outdoor shower
Local laundromat-in town w/laundry service
TENANTS RESPONSIBLE TO LEAVE COTTAGE CLEAN
CLEANING SUPPLIES PROVIDED BY OWNER
TENANTS TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN SHEETS AND TOWELS
Chatham Village-4 miles. Plenty of shopping.
* Cockle Cove Beach-one mile by foot, bike or car.
* Hardings Beach-3 miles.
* Ridgevale Beach-2-3 miles-family friendly, snack bar, kayak rentals
* Forest St Beach-1 mile- Rte 28-before Harwichport town line-free parking/wind surfing
* Pleasant St Beach-1 mile-Rte 28 before Harwichport town line-free parking
* Chatham Lighthouse Beach-4 miles-limited parking
* Chatham Seaside Links-public golf in Chatham village
* Tennis-public courts in Chatham-Depot Street
* Freedom Ferry-to Nantucket-Rte 28 Harwichport-15 minute drive
* Chatham-Harwich Bike Trail-entrance on Rte 137/Rte 28 near house
* Monomoy Theater-stage plays-Rte 28 towards Chatham village
* Local WI-FI hot spots
* Orleans- Nauset Beach-full beach amenities w/snack bar
* Cape Cod National Seashore Beaches-Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro, and P-town
* Brewster-plenty of shopping-antiques, pottery shops, and Museum of Natural History w/hiking trails to Cape Cod Bay
* Brewster Bike Trail-access off Rte 137 or off 6a in Brewster
* Provincetown-whale watches, Whydah Pirate Museum, local artisans
* Brewster General Store-Rte 6a at end of Rte 137 in Brewster
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
“Close access to Chatham/Harwich Bike Trail. Close to kayaking to Nantucket Sound. Close to windsurfing off Forest Beach or Ridgevale Beach”