Awesome...Location, Location, Location!
Delightful, comfortable and beautifully remodeled Beach Cottage located in the heart of lively
downtown Hungtington Beach. Cottage now available remodeled in the same quality
as our other Beach Cottage "#1" steps from sand, shops & nightlife. The cottage is literally steps
away from the sand, boardwalk, pier, and dozens of restaurants, pubs, and boutique shops.
You will be enjoying your stay 1 block from Famous Huntington Beach, its Pier, and boardwalk. Not
only is it known as "Surf City USA," but it is also considered one of the safest cities in the US.
The Cottage is located 1 block from Main Street with dozens of restaurants, pubs, boutique shops,
This Beach Cottage is a two bedroom, one bath, single family home on a shared lot. It is located
behind owners' house, but has it's own separate entrances, patio, and privacy. The Beach Cottage
also has a laundry room onsite. Cottage has been remodeled with new paint, new flooring,
and new furniture.
First bedroom contains full size bed, and flat screen color television with satellite channels.
Second bedroom contains two twin size beds, which upon request may be connected to "create a King
bed," and flat screen color television with satellite channels.
Living room contains full size sleeper sofa which sleeps two, and flat screen television with
Wireless high speed internet access available.
No Smoking, No Pets.
Once you fill out the inquire form on the right. You will recieve an email where you can go for more information and online booking your reservations. VR does not let us put our website on this page
We’re had a lovely week staying here. It’s been VERY VERY HOT, so it’s been great to retreat to the house for the afternoons after time on the beach. The location has meant we can just pop to the beach……have a stroll on the pier….or food out. The boogie boards have been good and my four years old son has dug huge (dangerous) holes on the beach with the spades!
We booked a week here as my stepson married a girl from Westminster in Huntington Beach park. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and we have had a lovely time here. The rehearsal dinner was at Ruby’s dinner at the end of the pier……as the sunset over the ocean – beautiful. The house is great….with everything we needed – and appreciated. Thank you!
* Huntington Beach: Spend a day or afternoon at the beach, surfing, sunbathing, swimming, body
boarding, fly a kite, play volleyball, frisbee, barbecue on the beach or enjoy a campfire with
barbecue pits provided.
* Huntington Beach Pier: Go fishing, have lunch or dinner at Ruby's Diner, located at the end of
* Huntington Beach Boardwalk, go for a morning or sunset walk, ride a bike, skate, or go for a run
along the beach. Also have lunch or dinner at Duke's or Chimayo's and people watch.
* Main Street, enjoy some time at any of the dozens of restaurants, pubs, boutique shops, and
nightlife venues along this street. (Sharkeez, Fred's, Hurricane's and more.)
* Bolsa Chica Wetlands, 5 minutes, hike, ride a bike, wildlife viewing
* Horseback Riding, 5 minutes, Huntington Beach Equestrian Center
* Attend a Spa, 5 minutes, the Waterfront Hilton and Hyatt Resort offer full day spa services.
* South Coast Plaza, shopping mall, 15 minutes
* Fashion Island, shopping mall, 15 minutes
* Orange County Fairgrounds, 15 minutes (Sat/Sun open air market)
* Newport Beach and Balboa Island, 10 minutes (enjoy carnival games, attractions, rent jet skis,
boats, take a cruise to Catalina Island)
* Laguna Beach, 20 minutes (attend art exhibits, enjoy nightlife)
* Disneyland, 25 minutes
* California Adventure, 25 minutes
* Knott's Berry Farm, 25 minutes
* Long Beach, 20 minutes (Queen Mary, aquarium, enjoy restaurants, shops, nightlife)
* Medieval Times, 25 minutes
* Universal Studios, 50 minutes
* Beverly Hills/Hollywood 50 minutes
* Santa Monica Promenade, 1 hour
* Sea World, 1.5 hours
* San Diego Wild Animal Park, 1.5 hours
* San Diego, 1.5 hours
* Big Bear Mountains, 2 hours (ski slopes)