Big Brower Lake house - 85 acre all sports, spring fed lake. This private lake has excellent
fishing, and swimming and is a quiet lake.
This 3 bedroom, 2 & 1/2 bath lake house includes all the comforts of home. It is a spacious open floor
plan with two slider doors that walk out to a large composite deck overlooking a fabulous view of
This lake house is extremely clean and newly decorated with everything you will need to make your
Master bedoom - queen size bed, great window view overlooking the lake, large closet, private (only
bedroom on main floor).
2nd and 3rd bedrooms - queen size beds
Futon couch in finished basement
Sleeps 6 to 7
Great fishing (Walleye, Pike, Bass and tons of pan fish), swimming and other water activities are
right out the slider doors. A two mile walk around the lake provides a great workout up and down
hills and through woods, including a nature preserve trail.
Other activities to check out:
* Enjoy downtown Rockford with it's unique shops, multiple restaurants (including award winning
Red's on the River and Grill One Eleven), scenic White Pine Trail for
walking and biking, along with free summer family entertainment concerts along the banks of the
Rouge River each Tuesday evening; all just 6-7 minutes away.
* Golfing enthusiasts can enjoy the highly regarded Thousand Oaks and Boulder Creek golf courses
(both within 10-15 minutes).
* Music enthusiasts can enjoy outdoor concerts in July and August performed by the Grand Rapids
Symphony Orchestra in a casual picnic atmosphere at Cannonsburg Ski area (just 10 minutes away).
* Canoe, kayak or tube down the Rogue River.
* Downtown Grand Rapids is only 20 minutes south where you can visit West Michigan tourist
attractions such as the Gerald R Ford Museum, Grand Rapids Children's Museum, Grand Rapids Art
Museum, John Ball Park Zoo and the Frederic Meijer Botanical Gardens and Sculture Park.
* Winter is no less active as Cannonsburg Ski area has several downhill slopes and Pando (great for
tubing and snowboarding) is only 5 minutes away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.