Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 11 Sleeps
Be one of the first to enjoy this beautiful, bright, open, and airy brand new luxurious custom home in Sunset Beach. Located in Orange County, California, this luxurious three story custom home is located along the park greenbelt, just a few steps to the vast, deep secluded sands of Sunset Beach. Your vacation home overlooks the beaches of the Pacific Ocean and open greenbelt to the West and the Mountains and Huntington Harbor to the East.
Listen to the waves crash from your vacation home or take a few steps to the sandy, wide, open coastline of Sunset Beach. This luxurious cape-cod style four bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home sleeps 8 in beds, with room for 11. Whether here to relax or play, you will enjoy ocean and harbor views from the kitchen, roof-top deck, living and dining rooms, balconies, and master bedroom. Some of the homes amenities include:
* Main living area on the third floor with ocean and harbor views throughout the main floor
* Ocean and harbor views on the rooftop deck with gas barbeque
* Gourmet kitchen with 48" professional double oven with 6 burners and griddle
* Large entertaining island with preparation sink
* Rich, dark hardwood floors and crown moulding throughout the house
* Master bath includes a spa experience with his and her shower heads, body sprays and rainshower head.
Sorry, absolutely no smoking allowed on the property, including outdoor areas.
Sunset Beach Gem!
About the Owner
5 based on 12 traveler reviews
Sunset Beach Gem!
AMAZING VACATION AT CAPE CATALINA. AWESOME VILLA, STAFF, OWNERS AND IDEAL LOCATION
Beautiful home in a perfect location
Last Parents paid California vacation
Love, love, love!
Also, the owners are a delight to work with... overall, an amazing experience!
Also loved being able to walk right down to the beach. Overall, the house has pretty much everything you could need, right down to a couple of beach cruisers in the garage. The place was super-clean, and the owners were great (very responsive to emails when setting up the rental). It would be a terrific house for a mellow group or a big family--there are bedrooms enough so that everybody would have a comfortable place to sleep, and the place feels very spacious.
Would definitely recommend! And would love to stay there again!
Activity and Interests
Whether you are looking for some R&R or a family vacation home, Sunset Beach, the beach side of Huntington Harbor, nestled between Huntington Beach and Seal Beach in Orange County, offers vacationers much to do. It is home to beautiful deep, semi-secluded beaches and an array of water activities from surfing, swimming, wind-surfing, kite surfing, and kayaking.
There is also a 10 mile stretch of beach path for biking, running, or just leisurely strolls along the ocean. Cape Catalina faces the greenbelt where if you visit on Mother’s Day weekend, you can promenade the Sunset Beach Arts and Crafts Fair along the park greenbelt. Sunset Beach is next to the Bolsa Chica Wetlands where you can visit and stroll the Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve. Near
Seal and Huntington Beaches' Main Street and Pier, and downtown Long Beach, you have privacy, yet access to all the excitement that Orange County offers.
Disneyland: 20 minutes
Seal Beach: 5 minutes
Long Beach aquarium: 15 minutes
Huntington Beach 5-10 minutes
Newport Beach: 20 minutes
Pelican Hill Golf Course: 20 minutes
Fashion Island: 25-30 minutes
Laguna Beach: 25 minutes
South Coast Plaza: 25 minutes
John Wayne Airport: 30 minutes
LAX Airport: 45-60 minutes
Legoland: 1.5 hours
San Diego: 1.5 - 2 hours
- Nightly Rate: $500 - $575
Weekly Rate: $3000 - $4000
Monthly Rate: $6000 - $16000
Peak (June 1 - Sept 15): $3,500-4,000 per week (one week minimum, Saturday to Saturday)
Off-peak: $3,000 per week
Holiday: $500 per night (3-4 night minimum)
Security Deposit: $1,500 (fully refundable)
Cleaning Fee: $200 (non-refundable)
Please add 10% for sales tax.
Check-in 3pm, Check-out 10am
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 2 Half Baths
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Half Bathroom
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Your vacation home is equipped with a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a professional 48-inch 6 burner and griddle range, double ovens, and french door refrigerator. Enjoy preparing gourmet meals on the oversized granite entertainer's island with veggie prep sink. When you are not staring at the water views, you will appreciate the luxurious yet cottage feel of the kitchen decorated with beautiful hand-distressed finishing on the cabinets, bead-board detail, a grand arch over the professional range and a cast iron farmhouse sink with victorian fixtures. After a fun day playing in the sun and surf, relax to a fire or a movie in the great room with a 42" LCD TV, cable TV, DVD, and surround sound. The great room also opens to a large balcony overlooking the greenbelt and ocean. You can star gaze, sun bathe or barbeque atop the roof-top deck. Four bedrooms and three and a half baths, Master: Cal king bed, spa-experience shower, ocean view, bead board ceilings, and TV/DVD. Enjoy a spa experience in the master shower with his and her shower heads, body sprays, and rainshower head. Second bedroom: Queen bed, french doors to balcony overlooking greenbelt and peek-a-boo ocean view, and bead board ceilings. Third bedroom: Two twin beds and bead board ceilings. Fourth bedroom: Full-size bed, futon sofa bed, private downstairs location with private bath. Washer and dryer on second floor for easy access. High-speed hard wire and wireless Internet access. Linens (bath towels, beach towels, and bed sheets) are provided. Garage parking for two cars. Public parking available along the greenbelt.