Townhouse style condo - 2bedrooms, 2 baths, loft, quiet comfort, sleeps 6 max
This comfortable, warm vacation home has these features:
* 2 bedrooms, 2 baths on lower level; kitchen, living/dining room on upper level; more than 1400 sq ft.
* Fully furnished and equipped.
* 'Mountain cabin' feel throughout in furnishings and appointments.
* Master bedroom includes Cal King bed and furniture; 2nd bedroom includes Queen bed and furniture; loft has a single-size 'day bed.'
* 'Pull out' sofa bed in living room.
* Ample closet and storage spaces.
* Laundry (washer and dryer) included inside unit.
* Wood-burning stove upstairs in living room.
* Electric heat in all rooms.
* Windows and sliding glass doors that open for ventilation.
* Kitchen has refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher.
* Ample outside parking.
* Great privacy, but convenient to Snowcreek Meadow, parking and shuttle stop.
* This development is noted for its high quality of maintenance and appearance.
Family Ski Vacation
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Excellent location and fabulous view! Snowcreek is a beautifully maintained condo complex with beautiful flowers, plantings, creeks, etc. in the summer and very well maintained in the winter (snowplowed parking & shoveled walkways). This condo is on Solitude in Phase II which is close to everything (Old Mammoth Road, Minaret, winter shuttle pickup, Vons shopping center, restaurants, theaters, etc.). The condo itself is very clean, well maintained, user friendly with great living room and dining room seating, a washer/dryer available for use, and nice bedrooms & bathrooms. The kitchen contents (pans, appliances, serving and cooking dishes & utensils, etc.) are the BEST I've ever found in a condo rental at Snowcreek or anywhere else. I'd definitely try to rent this condo again!
4.8 based on 6 traveler reviews
Family Ski Vacation
Everything you need in Mammoth getaway!
It's close to everything, shopping, bars, restaurants, and to Eagle.
It's extremely spacious and always have a blast when we head up the hill.
Always super clean and the owners are the BEST at making sure you get everything you need before and after your stay. Super simple and always a pleasure in dealing with them. I simply prefer this place over the other places I've stayed at. Full kitchen, fireplace, deck, loft, and location. It's always nice to leave LA and visit a rustic decor condo that you know you can trust and enjoy without difficulty. The neighborhood, Snowcreek, is super clean and well taken care of, which also comes with amenities itself including free wifi.
Garry & Kathy
Wonderful location and a beautiful view
The location was perfect for our family of 6. It was near restaurants, shopping centers and shuttles to the mountain. The house was well furnished and well maintained. It had a very cozy and had a warm feel to it. The kitchen was well stocked with appliances, pots, pans and dinnerware if you decided you didn't want to go out.
The scenery around the condo was beautiful! The kids enjoyed playing in the snow right outside the condo.
Thanks Garry and Kathy for a wonderful stay!
Base Camp for Eastern Sierra Adventures
Annette - Australia
The unit was well furnished, it had a good ski locker and was very well equipped to cater for long distance travellers.
Thanks to Garry and Kathy for being great hosts, we had a wonderful holiday experience.
Mammoth Lakes Vacation
Activity and Interests
This vacation home is at an elevation of almost 8000 feet in one of the most scenic areas of California. Local activities include downhill skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, biking, sight-seeing, walking, strolling, ambling, relaxing and soaking-in the High Sierra environment.
The Mammoth Mountain Ski Area and local shopping and entertainment are within a 5 to 10 minute drive or shuttle bus ride; much of the shopping is reachable after a moderate walk.
Weather and road conditions permitting, all of these areas that are outside of Mammoth Lakes are within a one hour drive:
* June Lake and Convict Lake (about 20 minutes).
* John Muir Wilderness (about 40 minutes via Rock Creek).
* Mono Lake (about 30 minutes).
* Yosemite National Park/Tuolumne Meadows (via Tioga Pass).
* Towns of Bishop and Lee Vining.
* Laws railroad museum and outdoor exhibit near Bishop.
* Many other scenic areas of the Eastern Sierra.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 13 2015 - Jun 12 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jun 13 2015 - Sep 18 2015
2 night minimum stay
Sep 19 2015 - Nov 13 2015
2 night minimum stay
Winter (late 2015)
Nov 14 2015 - Apr 15 2016
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300
- Tax Rate 14.0%
Full payment, including Town Taxes (applicable on short-term rentals; not applicable to long-term and seasonal rentals) and refundable security deposit, required one month prior to arrival date. Keys will be mailed upon receipt of payment.
Discounted rates available for longer stays; inquire about these options if interested.
All Holiday rates are priced 25% to 33% higher and have a 3 or 4 night minimum stay, depending on the Holiday; inquire about options and available scheduling for these special periods.
Other important money things that apply to each booking:
* Required at time of reservation is one night's rate plus $300 security deposit.
* The security deposit is against potential damages, and is refundable upon after-stay inspection.
* $120 cleaning fee (waived for rentals of 3 nights or more).
* Town of Mammoth Lakes Taxes added to the total of rates and fees.
* Balance of entire stay is due one (1) month prior to arrival date and is non-refundable.
* Rates and all other items described in this listing subject to change without prior notice.
From the Owner
“Our vacation home is close to town, in a quiet setting of tall pine trees and seasonal mountain flowers. Guest parking is convenient and ample. Depending on the time of year, nearby attractions include Mammoth Mountain Ski Area lifts and gondolas, and hiking and biking trails, and, of course, the spectacular mountain scenery of the High Sierras. For those less-athletic times, arts and crafts shops are scattered throughout town.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- 1450 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - combination tub/shower, In master bedroom suite
- Bathroom 2 - shower, Accessible from hallway
- Bathrooms have tumbled travertine counters and bath/shower walls.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Loft - 1 twin/ single, Open loft above living room/dining area/kitchen
- Each bedroom includes its own closet space with sliding mirror doors, plus bedroom furniture (bed, side tables, lamps, chest of drawers).
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Other fun and useful pieces of information about this home include: * Location is in the "Snowcreek Resort" on the Old Mammoth side of town. * WiFi Internet access included. * DVD, TV and CD stereo in living room. * Each bedroom has a TV. * Cable television throughout. * Upstairs (living/dining room and kitchen) is well-lighted with two skylights in ceiling. * Gas grill on upstairs deck (use as weather permits). * Jacuzzi spa located on opposite side of parking area. * Town of Mammoth Lakes and the Snowcreek Homeowners Association provide excellent maintenance for the roads and parking areas.