* You will love relaxing at this charming in-town cottage located on Main Street, just a short, flat (no hills to climb up or down, important in Harbor Springs) walk to shops, beaches (two public ones) and the waterfront.
* This cottage is not just a rental property, but is our family cottage. Due to the school schedules of our children, it is now available in August and for Autumn and Winter getaways.
* There is a 12' x 12' covered and furnished front porch for dining, reading and people-watching. The large, private backyard has a beautiful patio that provides another outdoor living space.
* There are two bedrooms upstairs, one with a new queen-size bed, the other with two twins, and a full bathroom. Downstairs is a third bedroom with a bunkbed and another full bathroom.
* The main living space is open to the kitchen and has a big bay window view of Main Street. The kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and new stove.
* We provide all sheets and towels, and the kitchen has most accessories you would need (blender, toaster, pots and pans, etc.)
* Harbor Springs has so much to offer in the summer. For active travelers, the public boat launch is a block away.
* Kayaks and bikes are available for rent in town.
* There is a weekly children's Sailing School in the summer (a block from the house)- reservations required. (Little Traverse Sailors.)
* There are two sites for public tennis courts- one at the waterfront (two courts) and another up on the bluff behind the elementary school (six courts).
* Two public beaches, one with lifeguards and a bathhouse, are a bike ride away. For a full day at the beach, try the Petoskey State Park. It is on the Harbor-Petoskey Rd. and is beautiful.
* There are also numerous public golf courses in the area.
* There are many art galleries and art shows in the area.
* Downtown Harbor Springs has a waterfront concert every Monday evening and on Thursday evenings, the town comes alive with several streetside musical performances (perfect with that after-dinner ice cream cone).
* For a quiet afternoon, escape to the Harbor Springs Library, located above the fudge shop, and try to read while enveloped in the sugary rich aroma of fresh fudge and caramel.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.