House, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This is The Stylish Opera House.
The Opera House is a showpiece for your Santa Fe lifestyle. A dramatic great room with panoramic views is the focus of this masterpiece of rich textures intricate beam-work & fine finishes. An over sized hearth anchors the great room and provides a fabulous backdrop for this home made for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen is outfitted with large granite counters & pro-style stainless appliances. The powder room has dynamic tile work that provides a subtle level of excitement to the space. AC in the master suite and social areas!!!
There are three bedroom suites, each with en-suite bathrooms. The master bath has a jetted tub, towel warmer and one of a kind Japanese style stone sink. This house can accommodate 6 people comfortably.
This house is everything that you are looking for to enjoy your vacation with elegance and comfort! It is a new home.
Location - unbeatable:
You also are going to love the location. It is an easy walk to the plaza (shops and restaurants) and Canyon Road (galleries galore). The plaza is 4-5 blocks and Canyon Road is 6 blocks away. It is also on the road to Santa Fe's best spa, 10,000 Waves (4 minute drive). The "waves" is a world class Japanese style spa with hot tubs, excellent massages and lots of other treatments. Other convenient amenities are the neighborhood tennis courts (4-5 blocks) and a great sunset viewing park (3 blocks).
We live in the same neighborhood and really love it. Quiet,convenient and safe. We would not live anywhere else.
For Large Groups!
If you are going to have a big party (wedding, family or friends reunion etc), we also have houses:
#83185 - The Sunset House (3 bedrooms / 2 baths)
#53611 - Artist Retreat (3 bedrooms / 3 baths)
#not listed on this website (please inquire) - The Green House (3 bedrooms / 2 baths)
In total you can have 12 bedrooms (sleep up to 24 people comfortably).
All three houses are located on the same neighborhood / block. Please inquire.
Calendar is not updated. Please inquire about availability.
Looking forward to hearing from you!!!! Thank you! Sandra & Justin
Spring Break 2014
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We did a multi-generational family trip to Santa Fe and this house was absolutely lovely. The 3 en-suite rooms allowed privacy, and the open living area/kitchen gave us plenty of space to get together Justin and Sandra did a great job decorating and the house is fully stocked. In addition, the location was excellent - we could walk to great coffee, a wonderful park for my little one and a quick drive up to Ten Thousand Waves spa for my mom and mother-in-law (and me!) They also have additional properties just steps away so could combine for even more families. You will enjoy for sure!
5 out of 5
Recommended for: Age 55+ , Adventure Seekers , Girls Getaway , Tourists without a Car , Sightseeing , Families with Teenagers , Families with Young Children , Romantic Getaway
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Spring Break 2014
A Great Place to Stay in Santa Fe
Activity and Interests
- Short walk (5 blocks) to the Plaza and Canyon Road for shopping,
galleries, museums and restaurants/bars.
- 4 min walking to Indian Market & Spanish Market
- 3 min walking to community tennis court
- 2 min walking to Fiestas
- 20 min driving to Santa Fe's ski basin
- 15 min driving to the Santa Fe's Opera
Close to everything that Santa Fe offers the best: hiking,
year-around golf, horseback riding, theaters, cinemas, sightseeing,
fishing, hunting, rafting etc etc etc
* $295 to $400/night + Santa Fe's Lodgers tax (7%) - 3 nights min
* Rates vary according to season and length of stay, but are very reasonable.
* Please contact us with exact dates so that we can provide you with details.
* LAST MINUTE BOOKING & 7+ days - SPECIAL RATES!!!!
* Holidays & Special Events: Spring Break, Easter, Memorial Day, Wine & Chile Fiesta, Baloon Fiesta, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Indian & Spanish Market --> different rates apply. Please inquire
* Cleaning Fee $150 (up to 4 people)
* No indoor smoking
* Credit Cards subject to 3% processing fee
* PLEASE E-Mail ME TO CHECK AVAILABILITY!!!!
- Sports & Activities
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 2 Half Baths
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Half Bathroom
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- NEW HOME!!!!! Features: * Fully Outfitted Kitchen with stainless steel, pro-style appliances and granite counters * Spacious Living Room that can entertain 6-10 people * Master suite with jetted tub + ceiling fan (queen) * Junior suite with large bathroom + ceiling fan (queen) * Guest suite with large bathroom + AC (2 twins - can be converted to king bed) * High-speed Internet with Wi-Fi * 4 Flat Screen TVs with Digital Cable TV & BLU-RAY DVD player * Washer & Dryer * I-Pod Dock * Hair Dryer * Towel warmers * Iron and ironing board * Ceiling and Portable Fans * BBQ Grill * Radiant Heating * Off-street parking (1 space) * New Bedding, Linen and Furniture * Safe and quiet neighborhood * Food delivered service: Dashing Delivery *** Style, Location and Comfort!***