Welcome to The Captain's Quarters. This quintessential Cape Cod townhouse (1200+ sq ft) is conveniently located in the historic waterfront district of Hyannis and has a lovely view of Hyannis Inner Harbor. Stroll south to the beach or north to historic Main Street. The ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard is just steps away.
Musical & theatrical entertainment can be enjoyed directly next door at Aselton Park. Each year, the fourth of July fireworks extravaganza is celebrated at the Park. Renters during the fourth of July week will have a front row seat to the show!
You may opt to realx on the juliette balcony and watch the sailboats pass by...or be adventurous and charter your own! Whether you choose a romantic sunset cruise aboard the popular Cat Boat or get the family together for an
entertaining ride on the Duck Mobile, you are sure to have a good time! The whole family may also
enjoy learning about Cape Cod's maritime history at The Cape Cod Maritime Museum, which is located
directly next door.
Another point of possible interest may be that the Aveda Spa is just up the street!
ATTENTION WINDSURFERS --- IDEAL SPOT FOR YOU, TOO -- STORE YOUR GEAR IN THE LARGE GARAGE. ZIP OVER TO
KALMUS BEACH - FAMOUS FOR WINDSURFING AND KITE BOARDING
*** No pets / no smoking, please. Note: this is a 3-floor townhouse - it may not be suitable for
very small children or anyone who has difficulty walking up stairs.
*** You may preview this home in advance-- Please schedule an appointment for a tour!
*** Rentals are Saturday to Saturday, unless special arrangements are made for a 3-day weekend.
* Veteran's Beach, Kalmus Beach, The Hyannis Yacht Club and Bay View Beach
* Historic Main Street offers plenty of shopping and great restaurants
* Duck mobile / Trolley tours (also on Main Street)
* Aselton Park is next door
* The Cape Cod Maritime Museum is next door
* Hy-Line harbor cruises (including an Ice Cream "Sunday"cruise or a narrated cruise by the Kennedy compound
* Deep sea fishing adventures / boat charters
* Famous Baxter's Fish 'n' chips & Baxter's Boathouse is just steps away!
* The Captain's Quarters is located along side the "Walkway to the Sea" path (a pedestrian friendly
path from Hyannis Harbor / Bismore Park all the way up to historic Main Street)
** And much, much more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.