* One Story Duplex 1300 sf+ on Canal makes a fabulous vacation getaway. 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car Garage.
* 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms:
Master: 2 queen size beds, with shower and large walk in closet.
Second Bedroom: 2 full size beds and a hall bath with tub/shower combo.
* Family Friendly, Fully furnished duplex. Bring your boat, beach
towel, sunscreen and relax.
* Boat Parking. Large Driveway with room for boat parking and One Car Garage.
* Beach and Bob Hall Pier 1/2 Mile.
* Room for two families, split the price.
* Privacy fenced backyard on canal great for relaxing, fishing or sunbathing.
* Additional 4 ft fence (non-obstructive view) in backyard to protect small children from going near the water.
1/2 mile from Beach and Bob Hall Pier.
Sharon, I'm so glad we found you and this Beach House. What a relaxing and peaceful place. We were just married yesterday and it's been a pleasure to be here. Last night went to the beach, what a beautiful night. There was a full moon and the sky was clear. The moon was shining over the water as if God himself was pointing a flashlight over the water and a million stars were twinkling in the sky. We didn't want to leave. We ate at Trout Street last night, they make some awesome margarita's! I will definitely be in touch to plan another visit. Many Blessings to you and your family.
* Vacation Planning help with some of our best referrals
* National Seashore - great surf fishing, boat landings and kayak rentals for great fishing off the flats.
* Rent a kayak or wind surf for some ultimate fun in the sun.
* Our home is 1/2 mile from the beach at Bali Park where you will find picnic tables, outdoor showers, restrooms, great beaches PROTECTED FROM CARS by pilons and Bob Hall Pier too.
* Dolphin cruise, surfing lesson, guided fishing trip, etc.
In December and January you can schedule semi-guided duck hunting for some of the best duck hunting on the Texas Coast. Or you can take one of the many fabulous Bird Watching and Nature Tours.
We are a short drive to Corpus for a visit to the Aquarium or USS Lexington. Rockport is also a short drive and another fabulous coastal town to relax and spend the day.
There are so many possibilities for your vacation no matter what time of year you visit. It can be as fast paced or as relaxed as you want it to be.