House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
* One Story Duplex 1300 sf+ on Canal makes a fabulous vacation getaway. 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car Garage.
* 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms:
Master: 2 queen size beds, with shower and large walk in closet.
Second Bedroom: 2 full size beds and a hall bath with tub/shower combo.
* Family Friendly, Fully furnished duplex. Bring your boat, beach
towel, sunscreen and relax.
* Boat Parking. Large Driveway with room for boat parking and One Car Garage.
* Beach and Bob Hall Pier 1/2 Mile.
* Room for two families, split the price.
* Privacy fenced backyard on canal great for relaxing, fishing or sunbathing.
* Additional 4 ft fence (non-obstructive view) in backyard to protect small children from going near the water.
1/2 mile from Beach and Bob Hall Pier.
Very nice place to stay
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Sharon, I'm so glad we found you and this Beach House. What a relaxing and peaceful place. We were just married yesterday and it's been a pleasure to be here. Last night went to the beach, what a beautiful night. There was a full moon and the sky was clear. The moon was shining over the water as if God himself was pointing a flashlight over the water and a million stars were twinkling in the sky. We didn't want to leave. We ate at Trout Street last night, they make some awesome margarita's! I will definitely be in touch to plan another visit. Many Blessings to you and your family.
4.5 based on 15 traveler reviews
Beach N Bay
Very nice place to stay
Excellent Beach Vacation Get Away
Close To Nice Beach
I was surprised to read about the issue of the pet hair and small bugs as this was not brought to our attention until this review. There was no mention of it upon arrival or after departure or by the subsequent renters. Had we been notified we would have sent someone out to look at and take care of any problem mentioned. I have since spoken with the tenant and while we had a nice conversation and there were kind words about me and the property, I would have liked the opportunity to discuss and remedy this situation during their stay. During my conversation, the tenant said that the small bugs washed down the drain and never came back, but it will still be checked into now that it has been brought to my attention. This is not acceptable in my home. We had just stayed at the property and had not seen any issues.
As for the mosquitos, it is on the Suggested Items to bring Mosquito Spray. Unfortunately that is an issue in all of South Texas after a rain. During the day when my kids fished in the canal we did not encounter a mosquito problem. We have been down since this review and also did not encounter a problem. At night I sprayed bug spray on the kids and we fished until dusk and all was fine. Mosquitos are just a given anywhere in Texas. But, we have never encountered them at the beach.
If anyone has any questions I hope that you will contact me. We truly do take great pride in ensuring our home is clean and ready for your stay or ours. We want everyone to enjoy their vacation.
Mens week of leisure
A Good Place to Stay: Beach N Bay Bungalo
The property is well maintained and clean, welcoming and attractive inside and out. There were sufficient towels, linens, etc., and the kitchen is well stocked with pots & pans, utinsels and everything needed to cook and bake. There are so many amenities that one cannot even begin to name them all: internet, washer/dryer, garage, local phone, cable tv, etc., etc.
The property has enough light and we felt we were in a secure neighborhood. Everything works and if there was ever a problem or question the owner was easily accessible and prompt in responding with a solution.
I would definitely recommend this property to family & friends. The beach is very close; we walked on the shore nearly every day. There are lots of restaurants on the island and many nearby tourist attractions.
We had a pet (Siamese cat) with us and we were comfortable leaving her tied up outside for short periods of time.
This was a good value for the money.
Activity and Interests
* Vacation Planning help with some of our best referrals
* National Seashore - great surf fishing, boat landings and kayak rentals for great fishing off the flats.
* Rent a kayak or wind surf for some ultimate fun in the sun.
* Our home is 1/2 mile from the beach at Bali Park where you will find picnic tables, outdoor showers, restrooms, great beaches PROTECTED FROM CARS by pilons and Bob Hall Pier too.
* Dolphin cruise, surfing lesson, guided fishing trip, etc.
In December and January you can schedule semi-guided duck hunting for some of the best duck hunting on the Texas Coast. Or you can take one of the many fabulous Bird Watching and Nature Tours.
We are a short drive to Corpus for a visit to the Aquarium or USS Lexington. Rockport is also a short drive and another fabulous coastal town to relax and spend the day.
There are so many possibilities for your vacation no matter what time of year you visit. It can be as fast paced or as relaxed as you want it to be.
- Nightly Rate: $200 - $250
Weekly Rate: $1200 - $1600
Monthly Rate: $1500 - $4000
Nightly: 2 night Min. $200 per night / $250 holiday (4 night min)
Weekly: $1200 per week (6th night free) / (no discount for holiday week)
Monthly: $1500 - $4000 per month. Please inquire
* Rates subject to change until confirmed and deposit paid.
* $15 handling charge applied to all cancellations.
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- * Cable TV (Direct TV): Family Room and Master * 2 Queen Beds / 2 Full Beds * Kitchen - Fully Furnished with all you need to make a fabulous meal. * Kitchen Includes: cookware, tableware, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, disposal, blender, etc. * Washer and Dryer Full Size * Iron and Ironing Board * Ceiling Fans throughout * Linens and Towels Provided (bring your own beach towels) * Central Air/Heat * Outdoor Grill - Charcoal * Boat Parking in Driveway * One Car Garage