Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 5 Sleeps
Location, Location, Location..... leave the car parked and enjoy this private community with many amenities. Enjoy sunrise & sunsets from two private decks or just watch the dolphins play in the waves. Only a 100' to a beautiful wide uncrowded beach. Walking distance to the pier, fishing, surf fishing, water sports and restaurants.
Take the elevator up three stores to this owner's getaway featuring all of the comforts of home. Enjoy the designer decorated surroundings, fully equipped kitchen and state of the art entertainment center. Master Bedroom features a king bed, Cable TV/DVD, private bath, access to the deck and a spectacular view of the ocean and sound. Second bedroom has a queen and a single bed with private access to a hall bath. The kitchen has a breakfast bar with stools. The dining table seats 6. Enjoy the cool breezes and stunning views from the private covered deck with table and comfortable chairs and two loungers in a southern exposure.
Watch the sunrise & sunsets, the wind surfers and kite boarders from this comfortable and spacious deck. The best part is there are no neightbors. Because we overlook a campground, there are no buildings to block your view and no neightbors to distract you from your solitude. There is no loud noise/music/tv blaring - it is wonderful and peaceful - just the way a vacation should be! This is a non-smoking house, no pets.
When its time to play, you will love the outdoor community swimming pool. The wide boardwalk with ramp makes for easy beach access. Enjoy a nice walk to the pond and gazebo with plenty of open lawn space. A picnic area with park style charcoal grills and picnic tables is provided so you can dine alfresco. There are outside showers that are perfect for washing off your feet after a long day at the beach! And to clean all the fish that you're gonna catch, there is a fish cleaning station.
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Has everything you need to be at the beach! :)
Activity and Interests
Swimming, Sunning, Shelling, Crabbing, water parks, amusements parks, arcades and miniature golf are just a few of the many things to do on this special island.
It's only 100' to the best surf fishing hole around the area. Walk the pier only 1/2 mile away. If you're a fishing novice they will rent you fishing rods and ctually show you how to fish.
There are 2 water sport schools (Kitty Hawk Kites) within 1/10 of a mile. Surfing, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, jetsking, kayaking and boating are right out your door.
Oregon Inlet Marina is 30 minutes away where you can dig for clams, watch the catch of the day come in. Boating is avaiable - rent a boat or use their boat ramp. Take a charter boat out for the day for some deep-sea fishing. Horseback riding is across from the Marina.
Birdwatching at Pea Island Bird sanctuary is 20 mins away with nature trails, hiking and talks.
Golfing opportunities are available in Nags Head (Nags Head Links), Kitty Hawk (Sea Scape Golf Club), Southern Shores (Duck Wood Country Club) and mainland Currituck (Kilmarlic).
It's only 40 mins south to Hatteras Village. Shop or take the Free Hatteras Ferry to Ocracoke Island for the day and spend time in this quaint town - Reserve you space early!
Visit the wild horses in Corolla just 40 miles North of Hatteras Island.
It's only 30 min north to Bodie Island Lighthouse and just 30 minutes South to the most famous lighthouse, Cape Hatteras.
Wright Brothers Memorial in Kitty Hawk is 30 minutes North. Kill Devil Hills are the largest sand dune in the area - kids love it! Nags Head & Kill Devil Hills are full of shopping with boutiques and outlets galore!
Explore more than 70 miles of undeveloped pristine National seashore.
Chicamacomico Life Saving Station, where the US Coast Guard began its
service is right up the road.
Visit Manteo and Roanoke Island and the Lost Colony where the re-enact the days of the first settlement. North Carolina Aquarium is located on Roanoke Island, a great place to visit and spend the day - don't forget to feed the sharks!
In the evening build a fire on the beach and roast hot dogs and marshmallows. Count the stars or try to catch the ghost crabs on the beach. Day or night there is so much to do in this magical place.
If you like beaches that are not over-developed and over-crowded you will LOVE Hatteras Island! It is beautiful, relaxing, fun and a special place you will come back to year after year. Don't forget to relax and enjoy the sunsets and listen to the sound of the waves!
- Weekly Rate: $590 - $1320
The house rents Sun to Sun, avoid the traffic and the rush!
September thru spring, the house rents Saturday to Saturday.
Minimum one week stay.
Feb - May $590
May 1 - May 17 $590
May 17 - May 24 $700
May 24 - Jun 1 $850... Memorial Day weekend, Extend your stay - 8 nights! Or can rent 7 nights.
June 1 - 8 $960 rents Sunday to Sunday
Jun 8 - Jun 15 $1200, rents Sunday to Sunday
Jun 15 - June 29 $1320, rents Sunday to Sunday
June 29 - July 27 $1320, rents Sunday to Sunday
July 27 - Aug 17 $1320, rents Sunday to Sunday
Aug 17 - Aug 24 $1200, rents Sunday to Sunday
Aug 24 - Aug 31 $850, rents Sunday to Sunday
Aug 31 - Sept 7 $830, rents Sunday to Sunday
Sep 7 - Sep 27 $700
Sept 27 - Dec 27 $590, one week minimum stay
Dec 27 - May 2015 $590, one week minimum state
Tax of 12.75% is not included. All other fees - cleaning, gratuity, etc are included. Bed Linens & Towels are provided June - September. Please bring your own Beach towels. Beach chairs, beach cart & umbrella is provided. Wi fi internet included.
Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa and American Express, a 4% processing fee is charged.
A $500 Security Deposit is required and is refunded within 15 days of departure provided the condo is left clean & without loss or damage OR a non-refundable damage waiver insurance is available for $55.
½ of the rental amount is due as a deposit upon signing of the lease with the balance due 1 month prior to rental of unit.
September thru May the house rents Saturday to Saturday .
Summer season the house rents Sunday to Sunday, avoid the traffic and rush of starting your vacation on saturday, there is no traffic on Sunday!
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Elevator ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Ocean View
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- 1020 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, Access to hall bathroom, full bath
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Private full bath, slider door to covered deck
- The master bedroom is very large and airy with a ceiling fan, king size bed, cable tv and terrific views of the ocean & sound. It has a private full bath and access to the covered deck to catch those great summer breezes. The second bedroom has a queen size bed as well as a twin bed. It also has private access to the hall bathroom. Two couples could very easily share this condo and have their own baths and private space. Families will enjoy all the amenities this condo and community has to offer. It is a very safe & relaxing environment. Bed Linens & Towels are provided. Please bring your own Beach towels.
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The fully stocked kitchen has many amenities including cooking spices, grill machine, toaster oven, coffee maker, crock pot, blender, mixer, baking cookware, lobster pot, microwave and dishwasher. We have lots of board games, a collection of videos (VCR & DVD's) and a book exchange. There are two Cable TV's and surround sound stereo equipment with iPod dock/charger. Wireless internet. Full size Washer/Dryer. All bed linens & towels are provided. Please bring your own Beach towels. 4 Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Beach Cart and small ice chest are provided. Elevator and handicapped ramps. There is a ramp from the buildings to the top of the dunes. It is very easy to get a wheelchair to the top of the dunes. At the top of the ramp there are two 6' benches to sit and enjoy the sea breezes and wonderful views. There are a few places to rent bikes, beach chairs and umbrellas. Reserve your early. You can also rent beach wheelchairs so everyone can enjoy the beach. This is an owner's getaway featuring all the comforts of home. We have been renting this condo for many years and we promise you a very clean, comfortable and fully stocked condo. We believe that when you walk in the door you should feel at home with all of the same amenities that you would have at home. Our goal is to have the same renters return year after year. This is a Non Smoking House. No Pets.