Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Spectacular view! two bedroom, two full baths fourth floor condo on millionaire's row
on the beach,
fully equipped, magnificent view of the Atlantic ocean (beach front
sq ft, oversized terrace, minutes from South Beach, spacious
living area and dining area, king size bed in master bedroom, twin
beds in second bedroom. full sized kitchen, wifi. It is a 24-hour guarded building.
Building Amenities include:
* 24 hr. Security Electronic Key Entry Building
* One reserved covered parking space
* 24 hour valet service
* Heated pool
* Game room
* Mini Market
* BBQ family picnic area
* Direct entry to the beach, from the mezzanine
* No pets allowed
Family Vacation Relaxation
About the Owner
4.3 based on 11 traveler reviews
Family Vacation Relaxation
Beautiful 2 Bedroom Apartment in Miami Beach!
Outside of the Apartment there is a large heated pool which was usable even in December, a gym, and best of all it is right on the beach. It is couple minute walk out of the building to be on Miami Beach to enjoy the sand and water. The Apartment faces the beach with a large terrace. Unfortunately, there was construction on it and I did not get to use it, but I am sure it is one amazing location. The views will be amazing to open the windows and blinds and see the beach and ocean. Would highly recommend staying here and I hope that I do again. Last thing, the pictures are exactly how it looks, view and all.
Very nice apartment and loication
I would'nt do it again...2 of 2I would'nt do it again...2 of 2
- There were ants crawling all over the dishes in the kitchen pantry, in my son’s bed and on the floor
- There were pieces of broken glass scattered on the condo floor and around the balcony. We have kids!
- There wasn’t an electric kettle to boil water with, only a tiny coffee pot that took forever and didn’t do the job. We asked for a kettle and after all our explanations we got a bigger coffee pot without the heating element. For our coffee/tea we had to microwave the water
- The kitchen cabinets made an annoying squeaking sound
- We went out until late at night and needed to sleep in the morning, so blinds on the windows was a major issue for us. We inquire about that in advance, due to a comment in a previous review and the owner emailed us back:
"Don’t worry, we have blinds on the windows now. That was a temporary situation after some old fashioned curtains were removed and we had not placed the blinds yet. It is fine now". That turned out to be a false statement. they did have shades, not blinds! People rent this condo because they are on vacation and do not want to wake up by the sun in their eyes at 7:00am !! The condo faces the East, so the light came through the bedroom shades and we woke up early every day
Apparently, they don't know the difference between shades and blinds, like they don't know the difference between a kettle and a coffee pot
- The second bedroom was so small, there was no space between the 2 beds (beds placed L shape, touching each other)
- The bedroom bed had sharp edges and I got hurt many times, be careful!
- The toilet got clogged several times due to the low flow toilets (again, money savings for the owner, but inconvenience for renters)
- There was no internet connection most of the time, and when there was, it was so slow, it was not usable
- There was TV but no cable so we were a day without cable until the owner came and fixed it
- The dishes were dirty and the rooms as well
I called the owner to ask if she can check what can be done about all these problems. She came over, her English was broken, so we didn’t understand each other
The building is under construction and the neighbors were very noisy. Both my husband and I work hard and we were looking forward to this vacation. We came all the way from Canada to the States and instead of enjoying ourselves, we suffered.
In short, do yourself a favor and DO NOT RENT THIS CONDO
The building from the early 70´s is undergoing substantial renovation (for at least one more year), which could be sometimes a bit of a nuisance, but was in general ok also because the owner gave a reduction on the rent (pool unavailable).
The equipment of the condo is adequate. A real antique is the dishwasher in the kitchen... cleaning the dishes more or less well and the TV cable was torn out of the connection box when we arrived, putting it back helped to get a picture back on the bed room TV (second TV in the living room). Both TV´s are old but working (Owner offered to bring a new flat screen TV, but we thankfully turned down the offer).
The air-conditioning works very well in the living room and second small bed room, but to cool the master bed room and bath room, the doors must be kept open... also there is no blinds whatsoever in the master bedroom, with the beautiful sun shining right into your face at sunrise, 7am.
The owner was always very nice and helpful, thank you very much! We definitively enjoyed our stay and would reconsider it for our next visit to Miami.
Activity and Interests
The apartment, as well as all that surrounds it, will accommodate
the tastes of your entire family. You can indulge in
* Shopping (we are in close driving distance of the exclusive
Bal Harbour Shops, Aventura Mall and South Beach shops)
* Nightlife (hundreds of fine restaurants, movie theatres, bars,
lounges, nightclubs, jazz clubs)
* Family Recreation (Miami Seaquarium, Monkey Jungle,
Planetarium, Parrot Jungle, Vizcaya are 20min. away)
* Outdoor (parasailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, etc.)
Whether you seek to enjoy the picturesque lifestyle of South Beach-
located a few minutes away, stunning sunsets, moments
of repose by the sea, or family gatherings in our picnic area, this
undeniably- a wonderful place to call Home during the winter season.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $900 - $1400
Monthly Rate: $2400 - $4000
Minimum and maximum rates are based on demand.
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Oceanfront building with swimming pool, on the beach, with gym, recreation room, security patrol, free private and valet parking, cable tv, outdoor BBQ grill, laundry facilities, minutes from Bal Harbor Mall and other shops, restaurants, supermarkets, spas and much more. Commodities include: * Full kitchen with dishwasher * Washer & Dryer (outside of the unit) * Balcony with a breathtaking view. * cable TV including HBO *Free Wifi The apartment is completely furnished, is very spacious and accommodates no more than 4 people. There are towels, linens, pots, pans, utensils and china, oven, stove, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, etc.