A 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath beachfront cottage located in the heart of Gaylord on the picturesque Otsego Lake. Our cottage offers views of the sunset that are second to none. Take it all in while relaxing on our spacious wrap-around deck. Or, if you prefer, walk downstairs to our 110 ft. sandy beachfront. After sunset, wander down our extensive dock to our sun deck to gain the clearest view of the night's sky...you'll be sure to see some shooting stars! Otsego Lake is great for swimming, boating, fishing, and sun bathing.
In addition to our cottage being a fabulous summer retreat, it is also perfect for winter lodging. We are approximately 15 minutes from the Otsego Club and Resort, and 20 minutes from Treetops Resort. After a long day of winter activities, relax by the fireplace in our warm and cozy living room, or take a dip in our jacuzzi bath located in the 1st floor bathroom. We offer a full kitchen with a sizeable dinner table. There are also a lot of great restaurants located in downtown Gaylord (10 minutes). We also have WiFi and a large HD flat screen for all of the sports enthusiasts.
Please feel free to contact me for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
* On 110 ft. of clean Otsego Lake (private beachfront)
* Otsego Lake approx. 7 miles long and 1 mile wide with Marina at
south end (feel free to anchor your boat)
* 15 minutes from Otsego Club (public golf/ski)
* 50 minutes from Charlevoix
* 45 minutes from Petoskey
* 30 minutes from Boyne
* 1 hour from Mackinac Island
* 1 hour from Harbor Springs/Nub's Nob
* Located in Gaylord's "Golf Mecca"
* Campfire on Beach
* Downtown Gaylord 10 minutes
* 10 mintues from Gaylord Bowling Center
* 20 minutes to Treetops Resort
* 10 minutes to Gaylord Cinema
* Wonderful restaurants all within 10-12 minutes
* 'Call of the Wild' put-put course and go-carting 10 minutes away
* Otsego Lake State Park at south end of lake
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.