House, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
***Note: Submit all booking requests to vrbo, PROPERTY #12522
Steps to the sand, ocean can be seen from in front of gate entrance, direct pathway to beach.
Relax with friends and/or family on vacation or feel like you are on a vacation while traveling on
This comfortable and cozy bottom unit duplex has all the comforts and conveniences of home. We offer
you our home to enjoy as your own and we are certain that you love it as much as we do! We have very
About the Owner
5 based on 11 traveler reviews
Christmas at the beach
Great LA Beach Vacation
Everything you need to relax.
Family vacation summer of 2014
Activity and Interests
In Playa del Rey....
• We are known for having one of be best volley ball beaches around (as featured in Los
• We have one of the best bike paths in existence running along our beach,
• We are blocks from the Marina Del Rey Fisherman's Wharf where you can:
o Catch the Marina Del Rey Water Bus, June 27-Sept. 1, 2008
FARE: $1.00 per person, one way.
Day Pass available for $5.00; Season Pass for $30.00
Bikes and strollers welcome.
Waterbus service available during the summer:
Fridays: 5pm - Midnight; Saturdays: 11am - Midnight
Sundays: 11am - 9pm
Holiday Schedule: July 4: 11am - Midnight; Labor Day:11am - 9pm
o Water Bus picks you up at one side of the Marina and drops you at the other,
just blocks from World famous Venice Beach.
o Fee concerts at the Wharf and Burton Chase Park
• Round trip boat ride to Catalina Island $99.00 for two,
• In Playa del Rey you are between Santa Monica Pier and Manhattan Beach Pier
o Fantasic shopping, resturants, movie theaters, night life, comedy clubs, cafe’s,
coffee houses, Discos, lounges, hiking, hang gliding and more!
• In addition to all the fun beach activities available in and around Playa Del Rey, here you
are close to all the major freeways that transport you to everything Los Angeles, California
has to offer.
o LA Winery, Museums, Observatory, Outdoor Concerts (Hollywood Bowl, Greek),
Professional Sports, Amusement Parks (Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Six Flags,
Universal Studios) and much more,
o Hollywood, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, The Grove, Melrose
o Warner Bros Studios, Sony Studios, Paramount Pictures, and more,
o Get tickets to locally shot sitcoms and talk shows such as, Jimmy Kimmel Live,
Ellen, The Tonight Show and much more!
- Nightly Rate: $250 - $350
Weekly Rate: $1700 - $2100
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Refundable Damage Deposit $350 cleaning fee $150 Taxes Included
Rate Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekend Weekly Monthly Event Minimum Stay
$280 daily/$1900 weekly
3 nights minimum
Off Season Rate
Jan 6 - Apr 30
$250 Daily/$1700 weekly
3 nights minimum
$310 to $350 daiy/$2100 /weekly
5 nights minimum
- Sports & Activities
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- • Bedroom #1, Full size bed with flat screen TV • Bedroom #2 Queen size bed in tranquil environment with TV • Room #3, Queen size bed & TV • Living room includes large screen TV with digital cable (HBO), fire place, and lovely garden view. • Huge private patio includes outdoor dining, elegant lounge, fire pit, fountain, BBQ, out door shower and more. • Full kitchen stocked with all the appliances you will need (dishes, glasses, pots, microwave, coffee maker, filtered water/ice and more). • Wireless Internet access, DVD/CD,VHS, Stereo, Cable with HBO and Showtime • Beach toys available (beach chairs, lounges, coolers, boogie boards, bikes and more). • Just minutes from LAX • Near by grocery for your convenience One block from local entertainment including: • Casual restaurants (American, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Cafes, Coffee Shops, Juice Bar) • Local bars offer (up scale lounge, pool, darts, karaoke, live music, sports games and more) • Up scale restaurants (Italian, Tapas, French, California Cuisine) • Lounge • Billiards • Park (basketball court, baseball diamond, soccer field, picnic area, play ground, pond with wild duck) • Wonderful bike path (enjoy biking, skating, strolling) • Fisherman’s Warf located off the bike path (here you can hop a ride to Catalina Island, rent water sport equipment, listen to live music and enjoy a variety of restaurants on the Marina. Parking available.