Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps
** Please check calendar for condo availability **
Luxurious Highrise Galveston beach vacation condo -- one of the finest
places to stay on the island. Weekend, weekly, and monthly rentals.
3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, sleeps up to 8 adults:
- One king
- One queen
- One full bed
- living room queen sleeper-sofa.
Relax in this recently constructed, 1419 square foot (per builder) corner-unit on the
7th floor, with 200 square foot wrap-around balcony with panoramic 270
Fully furnished unit features:
- 10-foot ceilings
- Granite and marble countertops, 18-inch tile, and frieze carpet
throughout the unit.
Unit has views of the the Gulf/Stewart Beach, down the seawall,
fabulous city views including the cruise ships when they are in port,
and the harbor.
- From the living room and kitchen, views of the Gulf/Stewart beach,
the city, and the harbor
- From the balcony, views of the city, the harbor, Stewart Beach, and
- From the Master and Second bedrooms, views of the harbor and the
Located at 500 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX 77550 (the intersection of
Seawall and Broadway), across from Stewart Beach. Short one-block walk
to Stewart beach, and within walking distance of restaurants,
shopping, and UTMB. Two miles to the Galveston Strand.
About the Owner
5 based on 17 traveler reviews
Fantastic Vacation Location!
This unit is fabulous!!
You can see the cruise ships coming and going on one side.
On the other side there is a great view of Pleasure Pier. You can also see the fireworks at Moody Gardens from the balcony.
The concierge staff made us feel right at home.
Easy living...so relaxing and convenient!
Activity and Interests
* Moody Gardens
* Galveston Historic Pleasure Pier
* Schlitterbahn Water Park
* Strand historic district: shopping, restuarants, museums and amusements
* Elissa Tall Ship
* Seawolf Park where USS Cavalla and USS Stewart are berthed
* Cruise ships Port-of-Call
* Lone Star Flight Museum
* Bishop's Palace
* Galveston Island Ferry
NASA (44 Miles)
KEMAH BOARDWALK (58 MILES)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Fall - 7 nights $1350, 6 nights $1200
Winter - 7 nights $1200, 6 nights $1100
Spring - 7 nights $1500, 6 nights $1400
Summer - 7 nights $1900, 6 nights $1800
Additional $100 cleaning fee.
Holidays and Special Events Extra -- Inquire for weekend/monthly rates
Calendar not updated--Please contact manager regarding availability
5 night minimum stays may be required
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Balcony ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Unit Highlights: - Cable TV and Wireless Internet in the unit - LCD television in each bedroom and living room (4 total) - DVD/VCR in the living room - Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, and full cook set - Washing machine and Dryer Emerald by the Sea amenities - Secured entry into the building - Amenity Lounge and Bar - Garage parking - Concierge desk - Across from Stewart Beach - 166' Infinity swimming pool overlooking Gulf and Stewart Beach - Outdoor Hot Tub - Game room with large LCD TV, pool table, foosball, and poker table - Theatre Room with huge rear-projection TV and Surround Sound Cinema - Large Fitness/Workout Room Paypal, major credit cards, and checks accepted. $85 cleaning/linen fee and 15% Galveston rental tax required. Check out our other Vacation Rentals listings: 41485, 97590, and 100436 Contact Barbara by using the Email link below. There is also a Calendar link showing availablility.