A taste of Heaven awaits you at Heavenly Quarters. This house is
located on a quiet cove off of Pigeon's Run. Relax in peace and quiet.
This spacious lake front home on the public side of Lake Anna is the
one to visit. Relax on one and half acres of land, or you can swim or
float in the cove. Waterski and jet ski out on Pigeon's Run.
The interior has a great room with full lakeside windows, cathedral
ceiling and is a wonderful place to gather and enjoy time together.
Small fire pit looking out to lake to toast marshmellows & hot dogs.
There is also a Weber gas grill for outside meals.
"Smoke free" & "pet free" home.
- Jet ski rentals available with house rental $700 per week for a two
person jet ski and $800 a week for a three person jet ski.
- Boating, jet skiing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, knee boarding, tubing
- Fishing (Great bass fishing in Spring and Fall)
- Swimming April through October
- Hiking in Lake Anna State Park. The state park offers historical and
nature programs, as well as trails for hiking and a beach for swimming.
- Over 10 wineries within driving distance, Lake Anna Winery is a few
miles away and a fun vacation stop.
- Special events all year round including the Bluegrass Festival, Jazz
in the Vineyard, and the Bluemount Concert series.
- Treasure trove of Civil War history in Fredericksburg, Manassas and
other nearby locations.
- 30-45 minutes from Richmond, Charlottesville or Fredericksburg
- 90 minutes from Washington DC
- Close proximity to the following:
- Lake Anna State Park
- Kings Dominion (30 - 45 minutes)
- Blue Ridge & Shenandoah Mountains
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.