House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 13 Sleeps
A taste of Heaven awaits you at Heavenly Quarters. This house is
located on a quiet cove off of Pigeon's Run. Relax in peace and quiet.
This spacious lake front home on the public side of Lake Anna is the
one to visit. Relax on one and half acres of land, or you can swim or
float in the cove. Waterski and jet ski out on Pigeon's Run.
The interior has a great room with full lakeside windows, cathedral
ceiling and is a wonderful place to gather and enjoy time together.
Small fire pit looking out to lake to toast marshmellows & hot dogs.
There is also a Weber gas grill for outside meals.
"Smoke free" & "pet free" home.
Lives Up to Its Name
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Lives Up to Its Name
Activity and Interests
- Jet ski rentals available with house rental $700 per week for a two
person jet ski and $800 a week for a three person jet ski.
- Boating, jet skiing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, knee boarding, tubing
- Fishing (Great bass fishing in Spring and Fall)
- Swimming April through October
- Hiking in Lake Anna State Park. The state park offers historical and
nature programs, as well as trails for hiking and a beach for swimming.
- Over 10 wineries within driving distance, Lake Anna Winery is a few
miles away and a fun vacation stop.
- Special events all year round including the Bluegrass Festival, Jazz
in the Vineyard, and the Bluemount Concert series.
- Treasure trove of Civil War history in Fredericksburg, Manassas and
other nearby locations.
- 30-45 minutes from Richmond, Charlottesville or Fredericksburg
- 90 minutes from Washington DC
- Close proximity to the following:
- Lake Anna State Park
- Kings Dominion (30 - 45 minutes)
- Blue Ridge & Shenandoah Mountains
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 26 2014 - May 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Jet Ski Rental available $850
Half of the rental fee plus security deposit will be required to reserve the property on the calendar.
The balance is due 30 days prior to check in.
Mail money order or check
Deposit funds to one of the following banks:
Electronic transfer of funds via e-check
Mail Money order or check to owner.
Weekly Rate: $1300 - $1750
Rates includes taxes & cleaning service.
9/20/14-9/20/15 $1,750 Weekly rental only (Saturday-Saturday) unless available 30 days prior to check in then a 2 night minimum.
Dates available Weekly 2 Nights 3 Nights 4 Nights 5 Nights 6 Nights
9/8/14 - 5/22/15 $1300 $550 $700 $ 850 $1000 $1150
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 Master bath - toilet, tub, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Loft
- All the bedrooms have large walk in closets. The master bedroom (1) has a private bathroom. The loft bedroom does not have a closet.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Comfortable Lake Front home. Indoor amenities include: 3 bedrooms, plus a large loft and 2 bathrooms, Master Bedroom - Queen,(Direct waterfront view) Bedroom 2 - Queen (View of Woods) Bedroom 3 - Queen and one Twin Loft - Twin bed, trundle and Full Futon bed Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa (Direct waterfront view) (Home sleeps maximum 13 guests, including children) * Wifi internet access * Full-unfinished basement with foosball, ping pong and air hockey * Fully equipped kitchen * Washer & dryer * Central A/C & heat, ceiling fans in bedrooms * TV & Xbox (Direct TV satellite) * Board games. * Bring your own towels and linens, 12 pillows provided. * Linen Service available upon request. $20 per bed, $10 per Towel Set Outdoor amenities include: * Boat Dock on a quiet cove, boat slip plus room to tie up multiple watercrafts. * Front porch and back deck with gas grill. * Large yard * Beautiful Sunset over the State Park from the dock.