House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 11 Sleeps
Three bedrooms, two full baths
Master bedroom—Queen bed
Bedroom 2—Double bed
Bedroom 3—Twin beds
Plus two sleeper sofas and a rollaway cot
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bug-free summer evenings on the
screened back porch, surrounded by lush trees that give a sense of
seclusion and privacy to this vacation retreat a mere 2 blocks to all
the resort-town action in downtown New Buffalo, the heart of
Michigan's Harbor Country. On cool fall, winter, or spring evenings,
curl up in front of the gas-log fireplace that ignites with the flick
of a switch. Enjoy watching movies or TV in the living room or the
family room on the lower level of this split-level cottage. Or maybe
play games around the eat-in kitchen table. Your family and/or friends
will have plenty of room to relax and spread out. In addition to the
porch, the backyard has a patio where you can barbeque on the charcoal
grill after enjoying a day of swimming, sunning, hiking, biking,
boating, or any of the other wonderful activites that Harbor Country
has to offer.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
* Swimming, Sunning, Hiking: Walk or drive to the beautiful, New
Buffalo beach about 5 blocks away, where you can swim, sun, or hike
the dunes. A 10-minute ride up the Red Arrow Highway brings you to the
vast, sandy beaches and wooded hiking trails of Warren Dunes State Park.
* Dining: Enjoy the many wonderful restaurants in town or just a short
drive away, from take-out noodles to specialty candy and ice cream
shops to fine dining. (For hamburger lovers, the legendary Redamaks is
just two blocks away!)
* Shopping: Art galleries, antique shops, and unique boutiques are
within walking distance or a short drive away. For serious shopping,
visit the Lighthouse Place Outlet Mall in nearby Michigan City.
* Gaming: The area has two casinos, Four Winds in New Buffalo and Blue
Chip in Michigan City.
* Fishing: Drop your line along the banks of the Galien River or in the
harbor channel or charter a fishing boat for action on Lake Michigan.
* Other activities include golf, bike rentals, and kayak rentals for
trips on the river and into the wetlands.
- Weekly Rate: $700 - $1400
Fall and winter rates(September through June): $700 weekly, $600 for
July and August weekly rates: $1400.
Cleaning fee: $95
An excellent value in any season for this totally modern
- pets considered
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- All you need to bring are your clothes, beach towels, and eats. We take care of all the rest. The cottage has: Central heat and air conditioning. A fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishwasher, microwave, and disposal. All cookware, dishes, and flatware. A charcoal barbeque grill. All linens and towels, and there are extras in the linen closets on both levels. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms Two TVs (no cable) and DVD/VCRs. Shelves of summer-reading books, and even some games for your entertainment.