The largest Vacation Rental Home offered at the Point at Moore's Inlet
You are looking at the absolutely best location for Irish Weekend !
Prepare to be WOWED by this stunning 2500sf former builder's custom "Designer Model" luxury ocean front home. As a Designer Model home, it has all the upgrades as well as custom designer touches!
This will be the place that you will want to call your vacation home year after year! This home features:
* Two Grand Master Suites - each with a balcony and in suite full bathroom
* Third bedroom with two twin beds and custom mural-painted walls
* Private den with a full size convertible sofa
* Three full bathrooms (includes one in each master suite)
* Seperate laundry room with full size washer and dryer (includes iron & ironing board) for your convenience
* Open floor plan that consists of an oversized living room/dining room/ gourmet kitchen, with sliding glass doors & balcony
* Lots of windows so that you can enjoy an unobstructed view of
* This home will comfortably sleep up to 10 guests and will entertain many more in grand style
* Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you have 3 reserved parking spaces as well as many un-meterd parking spaces
It gets better once you exit your car! You will be amazed that in front of you, literally steps away is the sea wall, beach and ocean! This truly is the place to be! You can walk to resturants, clubs, and all of North Wildwoods fabulous attractions. This is truly North Wildwood's most prestigious resort location!!!
This home is proudly offered on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or seasonal basis for the enjoyment of families and muture adults over the age of 25.
We do not rent to parties for Prom or Senior week
NO PETS AND NO SMOKING PLEASE!!!
This luxury home is located close to everything! Restaurants and clubs are within easy walking distance, as well as the historic Hereford Lighthouse with it's famous gardens.
Although the main attraction is the beach and ocean. The world famous
Wildwood Boardwalk, the new sea wall, Victorian Cape May, Cape May Zoo (free), and the Aviation museum are also what attracts millions to this area every year!
You can enjoy fishing and crabbing trips, antiquing along route 9, walking and biking. Then after a full day, you can come home and relax by the pool,
or on one of your two balconies. If that was not enough, every Friday
night fireworks are held in Wildwood!!!!
It just doesn't get any better than this!!!!
IF YOU WANT TO CREATE A LIFETIME OF GREAT MEMORIES... YOU NEED TO
RESERVE THIS FANTASTIC VACATION
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Weekly Rate: $1800 - $3975
2014 Weekly Rental Rates
Rentals run from 2pm Sat. to 10am the following Sat.
6-28-14......3950- inclues 4th of July