The Crab Shack Beach Rental is a cozy and relaxing place to enjoy a beach retreat with friends and family.
Our non smoking, warm and inviting rental is located in the central part of Birch Bay across the road from the beach. Walking distance to many tourist attractions, restaurants, and steps away (across the road) to the beach were you can enjoy beach combing, sand castle building, clam digging, kite flying, & swimming in Birch Bays warm salt water.
Enter our lower level rustic design beach rental, you will step into an open and spacious living room leading you to the bright and cheerful kitchen. With the open design and fully wood laminate flooring, you will have be relaxed and enjoy quality time to visit whether cooking a gourmet meal or playing board games by the large white wash stone fireplace.
Take a rest on our Hotel brand bedding and fresh linens whether you choose to settle in the master bedroom with queen bed, TV, spacious walk in closet and “picture window” view of the bay or guest bedroom with queen bed, twin bed, and a view looking out at Terrell Creek.
The cute & cozy beach design bathroom has a shower & small tub. Perfect for washing the sand off your little ones. You will find white high quality fluffy towels & face clothes to make you feel pampered and refreshed.
As you awake in the morning, enjoy some R & R on the large fully furnished patio that sits directly on Terrell creek. Watch the waters rise and lower as the tides change. Be entertained by the otters who like to swim & play here or the Heron’s as they fish for food. Children also love to fish this creek as there is many small fish to catch. Don’t be surprised if you see little fuzzy heads peaking over the roof at you, as Seagulls have been known to have babies here. Our previous guests who got to experience this was amazed and excited.
* If you are looking for something either bigger or smaller to fit your vacation needs, please check out our other rentals available in Birch Bay.
Light House Look-Out -1 bedroom, 1 bath (sleeps 7)
OTTERS COVE -1 bedroom,1 bath (sleeps4)
A good value for the money.
Thank you for the economical accomodations for 6 shopping ladies who wanted more money to spend. We also really appreciated the late Check Out! Thanks Again!
*From Langely, BC
Birch Bay is a family recreational area located in the Northwest corner of Washington State. Just 30 minutes south of Vancouver, BC and 2 hours north of Seattle,WA. We are known for our warm bay water, beaches w/ amazing variety of animals you can find in our tide pools, excellent crabbing in late August - September. We have world class golf courses,variety of restaurants, Water slides, Go- carts, Mini Golf, train rides, Surrey bikes, kayak, & scooter rentals, Ice cream, Candy & Coffee shops, and much more.
We are a warm and friendly community who loves to offer others the enjoyment that Birch Bay brings.
Boating, Fishing,Whale whatching (Fishing & Whale watching tours )
Clam Digging, Beach Combing,Sand Castle Building,Skim Boarding, Kite Flying, swimming.
Golfing(many courses available from begginer to pro).
* Shop the local markets and boutiques
* Birch Bay Waterslides & Minature World(Minature Golf, train rides, & GoKarts)
* C-Shop(Watch how candy is made & enjoy a ice cream cone,snow cone, homemade bake goods, or the worlds best homemade candy assortment).
* Bay Cafe(Family friendly Deli & Espresso shop that has a variety of retro candies, and the best clam chowder). They also offer free WIFI!
* Enjoy the Interprtive Programs @ Birch Bay State Park
* Annual Festivals (Wine & Food Tasting, Discovery Days, Bark on the beach, Polar Swim, Ring of Fire, etc.)
* Bike or Walk the many trails.
* Enjoy the beautiful Sunsets
* Wine Tasting (Tours Available)
* Variety of Ski Mountians( Mt. Baker, Whisler, Grouse, and many more to enjoy)
* Variety of local Spa's
Enjoy Birch Bay in the Spring, Fall, and Winter and take advantage of our Off Season Rates and Specials!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.