Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
This is Paradise! Enjoy gorgeous, direct views of the beach and ocean from the wrap-around 485
sq.ft. balcony of this 4th floor(building only has 5 floors), Mediterranean style condo. Cape
Canaveral is the closest beach to Orlando, Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios and
provides miles of beautiful sandy beach and clear BLUE water. YOU ARE ONLY STEPS FROM THE GATED,
PRIVATE BEACH, a short stroll to Cocoa Beach, five minutes from Port Canaveral and the many cruise
ships (or off-shore fishing charter boats), and minutes to Kennedy Space Center. Experience the
thrill of a rocket launch from the condo or the beach. Watch breathtaking sunrises and
sunsets and enjoy everchanging daily sightings of ocean life such as dolphins, pelicans, sea gulls
and sea turtles.
This corner unit is LIKE NEW (purchased from developer, and it was never lived in, on 8/15/2008) and
offers everything you need for a memorable, luxurious vacation. A grand foyer leads into a gourmet
kitchen which is fully stocked with everything you need to entertain at least 10 people and includes
granite counter tops, an island, a large pantry, and bar seating for three. The gorgeous dining room
table will seat six more and the oversize sliding door out to the balcony allows you to dine at a
table for six while enjoying the views, ocean surf sounds, and the scent of the ocean air.
The master suite includes a king size bed, beautiful chaise lounge, wall mounted LCD HD flat panel 37" TV,
ceiling fan, walk-out slider door to the balcony and two climate controlled walk-in closets. The
master bath is spectacular with a separate water closet, oversized garden tub and romantic candles,
tiled oversized shower room, double vanity with his and her sinks, and a make-up counter with vanity
The other two bedrooms are beautifully furnished and each includes a queen size bed, huge walk-in
closets, ceiling fans, and a connecting door to a bathroom with a large tiled shower and linen
closet. The second bedroom also has a wall mounted LCD HD flat panel 26" TV on a swivel mount. Our unique layout has walk-out slider doors in EVERY bedroom that lead out to the wrap-
around balcony, as well as separate outdoor furniture for each room so everyone can relax outside
and experience the incredible ocean views.
Your comfort is ensured with 400 minimum thread count sheets, luxuriously soft blankets, Egyptian
cotton towels, extra pillows, and designer comforter sets for every bedroom.
After a long day, relax in the living room where you will find a queen size sleeper sofa that is
incredibly comfortable, a double loveseat recliner, an LCD HD flat panel 42" TV, DVD player, stereo
CD player and video collection. Enjoy the complimentary bottle of champagne from the fridge or a bottle of wine
from the wine rack.
This unit has its own large laundry room with a full size washer/dryer, utility sink, counter, iron
and board, and laundry detergent to make life easier.
Mystic Vistas offers numerous amenities as detailed below. There is even an oceanside clubhouse for
parties that features a rooftop deck. To help you maximize your fun, we offer beach towels, beach
chairs, boogie boards and a beach umbrella. Security is standard with gated entrance, 24 hour
guards, secure building with keypad access, and three private, gated walkways to the beach. All four
pools are gated and the Mystic Vistas pool is heated and has NO chlorine (it uses salt water
filtration- incredible!). Park your vehicle in your own oversized, indoor garage with a private
garage door and transponder, and walk right into the climate controlled lobby with two, convenient
Everything you need for a vacation of a lifetime...even a disposable camera! So come and enjoy this
spectacular place and start making memories....
Additional pictures can be furnished upon request...Thanks for looking :-)
Thank you so much, Bill and Cecilia
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have come to Florida to escape the winter cold of the northeast in the past but have never stayed in a unit more lovely. Due to its size, we were able to offer a break from the northern weather to some of our N.J. family. While here, we got to see both a shuttle and rocket launch. We will really miss the large closets and the bathroom with the double sinks. Lastly, the Space Coast region of Florida is our favorite - lots to do with many good eating establishments.
5 based on 5 traveler reviews
Thank you so much, Bill and Cecilia
WONDERFUL HOME AWAY FROM HOME - APRIL 2011
Live the life of luxury ! !
The condo is lovely, corner unit, super sized, well maintained and situated with easy access to beach, pools and clubhouse. We really liked the layout which includes sliding doors from each bedroom to the huge wrap around balcony. The condo is stocked with the essentials which makes the arrival day so nice as well as less wasteful in that what you don't use, you leave for the next guest (other than perishables) - very ingenious !
As well the property and buildings are extra ordinarily maintained and manicured to perfection!
This is our #1 recommeded place to stay in Cape Canaveral/Coco Beach !
Activity and Interests
- 45 minutes from Orlando: the CLOSEST beach to Disney World and Orlando Airport!
- Clubhouse with fitness center; books, puzzles, outdoor sun deck
- Swim and soak: ocean, 4 pools, hot tub
- Surf, Boogie Board, Skim Board; shell collecting
- Diving, snorkeling,
- Parasailing nearby; kayaking; wind surfing
- biking; jogging
- Fan boat rides nearby; Boat and jet ski rentals nearby
- Fantastic deep sea charter fishing (on the Miss Cape Canaveral or the Obsession); Pier and jetty
fishing; Party boats;
- Watch cruise ships arrive and depart or hop a last minute cruise in Port Canaveral at a discount
(Royal Caribbean,Disney and Carnival offer 3, 4 and 7 day cruises);
- View a rocket launch; Go to Kennedy Space Center for a bus tour, Saturn 5 museum, or Imax
theater, Astronaut Memorial; Astronaut Hall of Fame
- World famous Cocoa Beach and Ron Jon Surf Shop; stroll down the beach to Cocoa Beach pier;
- Shopping: more than you can handle; Merritt Island Square Mall; Melbourne Mall; discount; outlet; flea market
- Movies: 16 screen stadium seating theater on Merritt Island, Cobb-16 (10-15 min. drive)
- Theatre: The Max King Center for the Performing Arts is 30 min. away in Melbourne;
- Brevard Zoo: in Melbourne, features over 400 animals
- Day trip to Disney World - Seaworld - or Universal Studios;
- Space Coast Stadium in Viera is home of the DC Nationals baseball training camp and local Manatees
- Cocoa Beach Country Club offers three nine hole golf courses surrounded by Banana River Lagoon;
- Putt-putt miniature golf courses (2 different ones)
- Cocoa Beach Surf School specializes in beginners and offers all types of lessons from private to
- Dining: Casual to fine dining; Waterfront dining; Excellent local eateries that serve fresh
locally-caught seafood, Thai Thai Sushi Bar (we love this place!), and all your favorite national
chain restaurants such as Outback, Carrabbas, Olive Garden, Fridays.
- Monthly Rate: $1600 - $2600
Sept-October $1600 per month
Nov-December $1700 per month
Jan-April $2600 per month
May-August $1700 per month
Florida State and County combined sales taxes of 11%, plus $100 cleaning fee
Security deposit $1000 - cancellation fee applies.
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Beautifully decorated and completely furnished corner unit: 2,495 sq.ft.including wrap around balcony - 9'ceilings throughout, Ceiling fans in every room, Crown moulding, open floor plan - Central Air Conditioning with programmable thermostat - Huge walk-in closets in every room, alarm clock in master bedroom, blow dryer in master bath - All bedrooms adjoin a bathroom, Luxury master bath - Fully equipped, new kitchen with granite counter tops and island, refrigerator with ice/water dispenser in door, stove/oven, built-in microwave, dishwasher, disposal, service for 10 people, linen napkins, napkin rings, place settings, chargers, bar stool seating for three, coffee maker, blender,toaster-etc. Everything you need to entertain! Show off your culinary skills... - Three LCD HD flat panel TVs (master bedroom and second bedroom TVs are wall mounted): 42" in living room, 37" in master, 26" in second bedroom - DVD player, stereo CD player that is portable, DVD movie collection, lots of great books to read - wi-fi internet at the clubhouse, cable TV and utilities- all free! Phone service and dedicated wi-fi service in the unit are available for an additional fee. Cordless phone sets are provided. Renter just needs to pay for service. - Balcony is 485 sq.ft. and 6 feet wide. It has: Table for 6-plus 4 Adirondack chairs-plus seating for 2 with small table. Huge wrap around balcony - EVERY bedroom, as well as the dining room, walks out on to the balcony through oversize slider doors. - Four swimming pools: one oceanfront -one lap pool -kiddie pool with family pool -heated pool with salt water filtration, hot tub and bath house with restrooms - Shuffle Board, two Tennis Courts,two Racquetball Courts,Horseshoe Pit - Covered Picnic Pavilion - Ocean Clubhouse with Fitness Room and Rooftop Deck, (great for parties!), free wi-fi and desktop computer with internet access - Car Wash area - Gated community with 24 hr guards, Secured Access Lobby with keypad access, 2 elevators - Enclosed ground level parking with private oversized garage bay and own automatic garage door and opener. There is additional parking outside building. - Luxury Living: 400+ thread count sheets,luxuriosly soft blankets, extra pillows in every bedroom Thick Egyptian cotton towels in both bathrooms - Full size washer/dryer, utility sink, iron and ironing board - Beach Fun: Boogie boards, beach umbrella, beach chairs, beach towels, pool toys - Lush dunes line secluded beach, sea turtles' nesting grounds - Complex does NOT allow boats, trailers or RVs; Boat parking at nearby jetty - Lots of beach, lots of ocean, FUN people, and No street noise!