This is Paradise! Enjoy gorgeous, direct views of the beach and ocean from the wrap-around 485
sq.ft. balcony of this 4th floor(building only has 5 floors), Mediterranean style condo. Cape
Canaveral is the closest beach to Orlando, Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios and
provides miles of beautiful sandy beach and clear BLUE water. YOU ARE ONLY STEPS FROM THE GATED,
PRIVATE BEACH, a short stroll to Cocoa Beach, five minutes from Port Canaveral and the many cruise
ships (or off-shore fishing charter boats), and minutes to Kennedy Space Center. Experience the
thrill of a rocket launch from the condo or the beach. Watch breathtaking sunrises and
sunsets and enjoy everchanging daily sightings of ocean life such as dolphins, pelicans, sea gulls
and sea turtles.
This corner unit is LIKE NEW (purchased from developer, and it was never lived in, on 8/15/2008) and
offers everything you need for a memorable, luxurious vacation. A grand foyer leads into a gourmet
kitchen which is fully stocked with everything you need to entertain at least 10 people and includes
granite counter tops, an island, a large pantry, and bar seating for three. The gorgeous dining room
table will seat six more and the oversize sliding door out to the balcony allows you to dine at a
table for six while enjoying the views, ocean surf sounds, and the scent of the ocean air.
The master suite includes a king size bed, beautiful chaise lounge, wall mounted LCD HD flat panel 37" TV,
ceiling fan, walk-out slider door to the balcony and two climate controlled walk-in closets. The
master bath is spectacular with a separate water closet, oversized garden tub and romantic candles,
tiled oversized shower room, double vanity with his and her sinks, and a make-up counter with vanity
The other two bedrooms are beautifully furnished and each includes a queen size bed, huge walk-in
closets, ceiling fans, and a connecting door to a bathroom with a large tiled shower and linen
closet. The second bedroom also has a wall mounted LCD HD flat panel 26" TV on a swivel mount. Our unique layout has walk-out slider doors in EVERY bedroom that lead out to the wrap-
around balcony, as well as separate outdoor furniture for each room so everyone can relax outside
and experience the incredible ocean views.
Your comfort is ensured with 400 minimum thread count sheets, luxuriously soft blankets, Egyptian
cotton towels, extra pillows, and designer comforter sets for every bedroom.
After a long day, relax in the living room where you will find a queen size sleeper sofa that is
incredibly comfortable, a double loveseat recliner, an LCD HD flat panel 42" TV, DVD player, stereo
CD player and video collection. Enjoy the complimentary bottle of champagne from the fridge or a bottle of wine
from the wine rack.
This unit has its own large laundry room with a full size washer/dryer, utility sink, counter, iron
and board, and laundry detergent to make life easier.
Mystic Vistas offers numerous amenities as detailed below. There is even an oceanside clubhouse for
parties that features a rooftop deck. To help you maximize your fun, we offer beach towels, beach
chairs, boogie boards and a beach umbrella. Security is standard with gated entrance, 24 hour
guards, secure building with keypad access, and three private, gated walkways to the beach. All four
pools are gated and the Mystic Vistas pool is heated and has NO chlorine (it uses salt water
filtration- incredible!). Park your vehicle in your own oversized, indoor garage with a private
garage door and transponder, and walk right into the climate controlled lobby with two, convenient
Everything you need for a vacation of a lifetime...even a disposable camera! So come and enjoy this
spectacular place and start making memories....
Additional pictures can be furnished upon request...Thanks for looking :-)
We have come to Florida to escape the winter cold of the northeast in the past but have never stayed in a unit more lovely. Due to its size, we were able to offer a break from the northern weather to some of our N.J. family. While here, we got to see both a shuttle and rocket launch. We will really miss the large closets and the bathroom with the double sinks. Lastly, the Space Coast region of Florida is our favorite - lots to do with many good eating establishments.
- 45 minutes from Orlando: the CLOSEST beach to Disney World and Orlando Airport!
- Clubhouse with fitness center; books, puzzles, outdoor sun deck
- Swim and soak: ocean, 4 pools, hot tub
- Surf, Boogie Board, Skim Board; shell collecting
- Diving, snorkeling,
- Parasailing nearby; kayaking; wind surfing
- biking; jogging
- Fan boat rides nearby; Boat and jet ski rentals nearby
- Fantastic deep sea charter fishing (on the Miss Cape Canaveral or the Obsession); Pier and jetty
fishing; Party boats;
- Watch cruise ships arrive and depart or hop a last minute cruise in Port Canaveral at a discount
(Royal Caribbean,Disney and Carnival offer 3, 4 and 7 day cruises);
- View a rocket launch; Go to Kennedy Space Center for a bus tour, Saturn 5 museum, or Imax
theater, Astronaut Memorial; Astronaut Hall of Fame
- World famous Cocoa Beach and Ron Jon Surf Shop; stroll down the beach to Cocoa Beach pier;
- Shopping: more than you can handle; Merritt Island Square Mall; Melbourne Mall; discount; outlet; flea market
- Movies: 16 screen stadium seating theater on Merritt Island, Cobb-16 (10-15 min. drive)
- Theatre: The Max King Center for the Performing Arts is 30 min. away in Melbourne;
- Brevard Zoo: in Melbourne, features over 400 animals
- Day trip to Disney World - Seaworld - or Universal Studios;
- Space Coast Stadium in Viera is home of the DC Nationals baseball training camp and local Manatees
- Cocoa Beach Country Club offers three nine hole golf courses surrounded by Banana River Lagoon;
- Putt-putt miniature golf courses (2 different ones)
- Cocoa Beach Surf School specializes in beginners and offers all types of lessons from private to
- Dining: Casual to fine dining; Waterfront dining; Excellent local eateries that serve fresh
locally-caught seafood, Thai Thai Sushi Bar (we love this place!), and all your favorite national
chain restaurants such as Outback, Carrabbas, Olive Garden, Fridays.